No announcement yet.

Does your significant other wathcing boxing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by inITtoWINit View Post
    GF hates boxing, will watch MMA with me, occasionally. She's doing me a "favor" by sitting there watching a fight with me, she says.

I give her credit though. She always watches Chicago Bulls games with me. Will only watch basketball with me, without complaining.
    The gf goes in the room when I have the Bulls on cuz she can't stand the screeching of the shoes. lol

Comment

Originally posted by DLT View Post
      same with my gf. She and her fam and directly involved in boxing
      Whenever i make the mistake of telling her im busy cause a fight is on she points to a pic on the wall of her and her dad at Caesars Palace for SRL v Lalonde. Usually shuts me up

Comment

Another thing is my wife absolutely HATES Mayweather lol...

Comment

Originally posted by ddangerous View Post
          She'll watch it with me from time to time. Normally, the HBO or Showtime fights that come on later, she'll watch with me and fall asleep during.

She gets excited when a Sergio Martinez fight gets made though. She loves watching his fights.
          LOL

Drat that Martinez for being a handsome dude (no **** but being honest :P).

Comment

My girlfriend didn't like boxing until she met me. I watched the Rocky films with her (which is how I actually got in to boxing) and she likes it now. Although I think it's just because she likes seeing people getting knocked out

Comment

Originally posted by inITtoWINit View Post
              That sexy bastard......
              Originally posted by Cloud View Post
              LOL

Drat that Martinez for being a handsome dude (no **** but being honest :P).
              Yes, she referred to him as "Sexy Sergio" for a while.

When he fought Darren Barker, she said Barker gave him a run for his money in the looks department, and she watched that entire fight no problem.

Comment

Originally posted by Fetta View Post
                Whenever i make the mistake of telling her im busy cause a fight is on she points to a pic on the wall of her and her dad at Caesars Palace for SRL v Lalonde. Usually shuts me up
                yeah, my girl is the same way. She would be quick to tell me how she's been going to fights & judging them before we even met

Comment

my boyfriend loves boxing..its actually how we met!..I grew up on it, but he knows much more history than I do..we go to live fights all the time..watch all the fights on tv..go to events..its basically what we do for our highlight occasions!

Comment

YES, I find that women are more intense and passionate them a lot of men when it comes to boxing

Comment

My girlfriend is a Filipino. Her and her mother loved watching Pacquiao. Her father and I are more fans of Marquez and Floyd.

There was a lot of smug grinning when Marquez knocked him the **** out.

Originally posted by ddangerous View Post
                      She gets excited when a Sergio Martinez fight gets made though. She loves watching his fights.
                      Martinez is great for boxing.

Comment

Working...
                      X