Would Golovkin beat Froch?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
    Golvokin would be tiny at 168 pounds.

I really hope his managers are not serious about fighting at 168, that would be a massive mistake. He needs to stay at 160.
    Just for the record and something to think about Middleweight in the amateurs is 165lbs and Golovkin fought there when he was 20/21 years old when he was probably lighter and not as strong against guys like Dirrell, Bute, Despaigne, Gaydarbekov who are big Supermiddleweight sized guys.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cutthroat View Post
      The SMW division is probably the strongest in all of boxing, meanwhile the MW division is one of the weakest in boxing, I don't know how you don't see the talent disparity.

AA was a beast at MW, did you forget how he was folding guys up? He was apart of 4 guys that all had 1 punch KO power, Green, Miranda, Pavlik, AA. Of course once they moved up that power went down considerably, mainly because the talent level and the size increase. He's still extremely dangerous for anybody.

Stieglitz is also a solid fighter as well. And he KO'd Bute years ago in the AM's which is totally different than the pros.

Watch GGG vs Ouma if you haven't alreeady, it shows a ton of his flaws and was a very close fight up until the KO.
      Watch Floyd vs Castillo I or Broner vs PDL they suck. Taking a fighters worst performance isn't an accurate assessment of their true worth. Take a look at his fights vs Dirrell, Fuchigami, Ishida and you'll see that his defense is quite good when he chooses to use it. People describing him as a face first brawler always baffles me, they're either haters cherrypicking a particular performance like the Ouma fight or simply don't know what they're watching.
      Last edited by Mikhnienko; 04-01-2013, 05:17 AM.

Comment

Working...
      X