Collapse
No announcement yet.

Golovkin exposed a little?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

People are judging him how he fought Rosado he would fight the same way against bigger/stronger middleweight.
    I think that's not fair as Gennady knew he can chase Rosado without being too concern of being hurt.

Comment

I think manny pacquiao has more head movement than GGG

Comment

Originally posted by Simurgh View Post
        People are judging him how he fought Rosado he would fight the same way against bigger/stronger middleweight.
        I think that's not fair as Gennady knew he can chase Rosado without being too concern of being hurt.
        Thats golovkins game tho, hes gotta do what ues gotta do. Hes a pressure fighter who comes forward.

Comment

Originally posted by B-Bomber View Post
          He does!

Very good analysys I find.
          I don't see this "Monster" power either, and yes, Rosado is a tough kid.

@ Simurgh It's not -just -power, but power is what made the difference, in my opinion.

Rosado is usually way more aggressive, as Byrd said in the video posted above, maybe he'd have done better if he fought in a pocket. Yet, he probably was too respectful of GGG's power to go there and bring the issue.

I also think he doubted he could hurt GGG , that's why I said power made the difference, it's not the -only- factor, but the most relevant in my opinion.
          He had some success on the inside, but I think the loss of blood also played a big part in why he just couldn't keep up that strategy. He was also starting to get caught with uppercuts from that distance, so it became futile after that.

Comment

Yep GGG was exposed.

Comment

Originally posted by Simurgh View Post
              Fair point. Sometimes when guys think they have a walkover in front of them, they go nuts for the KO. Golovkin won every round going away. That's good enough for the night.

Comment

Working...
              X