No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Manny Pacquiao's Wife, Mother Asking For Retirement

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 1prodz View Post
    Yes it could be. But it's all hypothetical just like 99.99999% of fraudulent Roidsweather fans comments. a bunch of... ifs,ands, buts, it should be, it might be, it could be, it would be, etc etc etc etc etc etc. Purely purely hypothetical !!!!!!
    My man, it's not that hard to draw conclusions based off of the given facts. I got a weather app on my iPhone that tells me what's to come based of the facts already given to it. If they tell me it'll snow tomorrow, 9 times outta 10, it'll snow. It's not set in concrete that it will, but it's highly likely for that to be the outcome. Much like the Mayweather Pacquiao fight....On paper, Mayweather washes Pacquiao..but fight's are not won on paper, I never implied that they are. What I'm arguing is for you guys to use your logic and admit, that on paper given the facts that we know about their fighting styles, Pacquiao is most likely going to lose that fight....you guy's are just using emotion.

Comment

• Originally posted by sapaw View Post
      Marquez is a warrior while the other is a p**sy...Marquez will face anyone and not afraid to engage while the other one is a good runner! lol
      You left out the part where JMM got the hell beat outta him by the *****.

Comment

• Originally posted by J The UnBiased View Post
        My man, it's not that hard to draw conclusions based off of the given facts. I got a weather app on my iPhone that tells me what's to come based of the facts already given to it. If they tell me it'll snow tomorrow, 9 times outta 10, it'll snow. It's not set in concrete that it will, but it's highly likely for that to be the outcome. Much like the Mayweather Pacquiao fight....On paper, Mayweather washes Pacquiao..but fight's are not won on paper, I never implied that they are. What I'm arguing is for you guys to use your logic and admit, that on paper given the facts that we know about their fighting styles, Pacquiao is most likely going to lose that fight....you guy's are just using emotion.
        so no sense of fighting in the ring? lets all do these in fantasy fights? On paper, Ledwaba and Barrera will easily beat Pac.. same as Dela Hoya...

Comment

• Originally posted by hitking View Post
          You left out the part where JMM got the hell beat outta him by the *****.
          I'm stating two totally different fighters.. a Warrior and a p**sy! lol what did I miss? lol!

Comment

• Originally posted by twosweethooks View Post
            LOL,,, hey Mang,

you don't read my posts mang,,,,I already GAVE the great JMM credit for the Great KO

This ain't my first rodeo boy

The fighter of the decade is Manny Pacman Pacquiao

JMM the GREAT just KO'd the fighter of the decade

They are two , one and one,,,,Pac should have on the judges card was cheated in the first fight and it should read:

3 wins for Pac and One win for JMM

JMM said the winner of the last fight cannot say that this means he won the first three.

YOU just HATE PAC

can you sleep at nite ?? take a bottle mang
            Stop crying b1tch

Here, I got something for ya.....

Comment

• Originally posted by 1prodz View Post
              Your silly man Floydroid ducked Paul Williams end of discussion. As far as Baldomir who cares if he had a meaningless belt at the time. And he beat Judah on 1 punch at ww. Judah was never ****t at ww. Plus Floydroid ducked Margarito for Baldomi. Roidweather ducked Marg for 8mil but he fought Baldomir for 8mil and 1dollar. Look it up in Roidsweathers purses he got 8mil and 1 dollars for Baldomir. Plus Baldomir got his shot by beating a washed up Jr.ww Gatti and that bum at welter Judah. Floyd is known as one of the best at 47 no doubt but it's about fighting the fights that matter the fights that people want to see. When everybody talks about Margarito there are million and 1 excuses about why he dodged him. When everybody talks Williams there are a million and 1 excuse about why he dodged him. When everybody talks about Pacman there are a million and 1 excuses why he dodged him. When everyone talks about Martinez there are 1million and 1 excuse why he dodged him. The only guy that Floydroid has fought that I thought had a chance to beat him at welter was Mosley but Mosley didn't have it. The other four guys that the fans wanted, the name mention above never happen, only a million and 1 excuses from his frauds idiotic fans. Lets be realistic did anyone in their right mind think Balodmir a guy with 20 loses had a chance against Roidweather? or midget MAN human punching bag Hatton have a chance? Or Sharma Mitchell? or Judah? or Marquez? or Ortiz? or Cotto?. Floydroid is an opportunistic cherry picker and a known ducker. It's about giving the fans the fights they want to see and fraudroid weather Jr. has constantly failed to do so.
              Actually, Floyd beat Badlomir, who beat Judah, who beat Spinks, who beat Mayorga, who beat Forrest, who beat Mosley, who beat DLH. The only ones with meaningless belts are the clowns you claim Mayweather ducked. Want the lineage on those? Here goes, Williams beat Margarito, who Antonio Diaz for a vacant belt. Cotto beat Quintana for a vacant belt. See where I'm going lameo?

BTW, if beating lightweights and jr welterweights is so easy like you claim Floyd did with JMM and Hatton. Why has Pac lost his last three fights. All of which came against lightweights and jr welterweights.

Comment

• **** that, no way in hell should an ATG end his career like this. He will fight again.

Comment

• Originally posted by J The UnBiased View Post
                  I never said that floydroidweather jr would not beat Manny "mp" Pacquaio. Even in pac's prime at 47 from (2009-2011) Floydroid was the Favorite to beat him in betting books. I only said floydroid was scared of Pacman just like he's scared of Martinez. And by the way is Roidweather a Jr. middle or a WW? or just an opportunist that looks for the guy with the biggest flag, that will be the easiest fight, that will bring him the most amount of money?

Comment

so no sense of fighting in the ring? lets all do these in fantasy fights? On paper, Ledwaba and Barrera will easily beat Pac.. same as Dela Hoya...
                    How's this for fighting in the ring ?

Has Plankiao woken up yet ?

Comment

You don't read? Clearly I stated "On paper, Mayweather washes Pacquiao..but fight's are not won on paper, I never implied that they are."........Did you read that? What I did say, is that given the facts of their fighting styles, even an idiot could admit that Pacquiao is highly likely to convincingly lose that fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X