No announcement yet.

Who is more skilled. Floyd Mayweather or Roberto Duran

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who is more skilled. Floyd Mayweather or Roberto Duran

Not who will win H2H or who is ranked higher on the ATG List. Who is more skilled in your opinion?

I realize that Duran fought the harder competition and it's easier to look better against inferior fighters, so I took that into consideration.
    Duran is more skilled
    50.65%
    Floyd is more skilled
    49.35%

You have to take into consideration, what supplements they were using. Since roid, I mean fraud was roided for his fights, definitely Duran.

Comment

Duran was more well rounded, and like the guy above said, if Floyd really did test positive for steroids then who knows how long he's been using.

Comment

"skills" ain't just slipping punches

Duran

Comment

Mayweather on pure boxing skill. Doesn't mean Mayweather is better, i think Duran is the better complete fighter.

Comment

Both are supremely skilled, there is little separating them there.

One is more offensive minded, the other is more defensive minded.

Duran's offense = Mayweathers defense and the opposite is roughly true.

Comment

Floyd has better fundamental boxing skills

Floyd can beat on u without ending up in clinches...

I like Duran much better

Comment

For a guy who loved his coca cola He sure was skilled. Loberto dulan hands of stone!

Comment

duran no question about it. he beat a prime leonard and that carries massive credit. as for mayweather, dela hoya was no leonard, he might have been a bigger draw but skill wise, duran was better than mayweather.

Comment

Floyd probably looks 'slicker', but good god could Roberto Duran put on a show. An awesome fighter.

Comment

Working...
                    X