No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Miguel Cotto Praises Orlando Cruz For Coming Out

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Miguel Cotto Praises Orlando Cruz For Coming Out

Former world champion Miguel Cotto congratulated his colleague, featherweight contender Orlando 'The Phenomenon' Cruz, for publicly announcing that he is gay. When they were amateurs, Cotto and Cruz represented Puerto Rico side by side. Cotto, recognized as the biggest boxing attraction in the country, voiced his support for Cruz.

[Click Here To Read More]

Class. Amazing tolerance.

Comment

Damn this thread is gonna be good

Comment

Cotto.. a gentleman and a scholar.

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
          Damn this thread is gonna be good
          We know where its going but props to Cotto for being classy.

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
            We know where its going but props to Cotto for being classy.
            Yup, cotto is a class act

Comment

Cotto is the classiest boxer in the business. Period!!!

Comment

All PR people should act like Cotto and accept their new star of boxing. I'm sure most guys who talk shit about this Cruz guy wouldn't have the balls to get in the ring with him.

Comment

Props to Cotto? WTF is this about?

Cotto was being a decent human being. That he gets props for it says everything you need to know about the expectations of our fellow man.

Every time I say something decent, I don't pat myself on the back and say, "Yeah man, that was classy, I deserve to be acknowledged for it." Hell no, if I live up to the standard I set for myself then that's acceptable, nothing more. If I fall below it, I deserve a kick in the teeth, if I go above and beyond the call of duty (y'know, stand up for something, go and reach out to a community and fund raise or protest or whatever else) then maybe I deserve applause.

It really shows how low our standards are that Cotto gets props for saying something any decent man should say. Props to Cruz for coming out in a difficult climate, that's brave and commendable. Cotto? I'm glad (nothing more) that Cotto is not a twat, and **** the lot of you for thinking he deserves applause for saying that it is OK to be gay. If you don't think it is OK, **** you, imbecile. If you think it OK, welcome to being normal. If you actually do anything about an issue, then maybe I'll shake your hand for it, but it sickens me to see so much celebration over Cotto not being a prick.

Comment

props to charlieg.

Comment

Working...
                    X