Metal Gear Solid: Ground Zeroes

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Metal Gear Solid: Ground Zeroes

http://www.ign.com/articles/2012/08/...eroes-unveiled

Awesome. This will probably have everything Kojima wanted to put in MGS4 but couldn't.

Considering Metal Gear 4 was 50GB and on blu-ray and this is multiplatform. We'll get more of a Peacewalker style out of this game, which is small in size but still a very good game. I'll have this first day.

Comment

Damn. I'm sold.

This is basically the same thing, but with another four minutes showing more gameplay.

Last edited by bojangles1987; 09-02-2012, 04:44 AM.

Comment

**** looks epic.

Comment

WOWWWW

reminds me of crysis

WOWWWWW

Comment

Originally posted by Ether View Post
            Considering Metal Gear 4 was 50GB and on blu-ray and this is multiplatform. We'll get more of a Peacewalker style out of this game, which is small in size but still a very good game. I'll have this first day.
            ^^^^ this.

seems game developers are getting lazy as fook. willingly dumb down a franchise just to fit it on the 360? sad.

bethesda is doing it too with dawnguard. don't want to have to fix the bugs they left in the 360 version so they won't release ps3 dlc.

edit: i stand corrected. watching the vid. ty that kojima didn't do his die hards filthy.
            Last edited by F l i c k e r; 09-02-2012, 10:10 PM.

Comment

See the difference between a Kojima Productions Spin off (Metal Gear Rising) and a Hideo Kojima game?

Just like Peace walker was, not even 2GB but its a fantastic damn game. Compared to MGS4 which is massive in size, and still, a fantastic damn game, the dude is a genius and this game will own regardless if its multi platform(heard it could be 4 discs for 360) but still, Kojima doesn't need big size.

Comment

the burned man in the trailer could possibly be The Fury, from MGS3..but thats not confirmed.

Big Boss has to save that kid in the cage.

but yeah, GZ takes place 1-2 years after Peacewalker

Comment

Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
                  ^^^^ this.

seems game developers are getting lazy as fook. willingly dumb down a franchise just to fit it on the 360? sad.

bethesda is doing it too with dawnguard. don't want to have to fix the bugs they left in the 360 version so they won't release ps3 dlc.

edit: i stand corrected. watching the vid. ty that kojima didn't do his die hards filthy.
                  for **** sake.

You gaylord fanboys just won't give it up will you.

Comment

anyone else think the kid in the cage is liquid snake??

Comment

Working...
                    X