Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tim Bradley's Trainer say's Danny Garcia will KO Khan

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I. Just don't see that,if. Anything I see Khan stopping Garcia...

Comment

Danny will have to catch Khan reaching. Its possible.

But unlikely.

Comment

Slight possibility, but I see this fight playing out similar to the Judah/Malignaggi fights

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
          I thought all Khan-jugglers were British haha. Isn't he a huge star there? Like Oscar and Tyson were in the US?
          It depends.

Was Oscar only loved by the Mexican Americans and vice versa for Tyson and African Americans?

I'd say at least 75% of the UK hates Khan, but that number is just a random guess. To put it quite simply, the reason why he's such a huge name in the UK is because of his British Pakistani fans, theres a a large population of them in the UK. The majority of the rest of the UK hates him.

There's a reason why they're building Kell Brook by using Khan's name. The UK wants a British fighter to KO Khan, a real British fighter according to them. Khan is not seen as a British fighter, just ask Dancov from this very forum and he'll tell you that himself.

He's seen as a P4ki, not a British fighter by the majority of the UK. Harsh but true.

Comment

Originally posted by Primera View Post
            tbh khan is long overdue for his precott'd appointment

Comment

garcia wont be able to pin khan down providing khan doesn't decide to lay on the rope

...and uses his movement, i think its a great fight though and tim and his team are just pissd still about khan telling bradley to grow some balls and stop ducking him!!

Comment

I can understand of being critical of another fighter that ya once had beef with, but Bradley and his trainer have never had anything good to say of Khan. Never. They're haters, that up until Bradley signed to fight Pacquiao, was hating that they been champ wayyy longer than Khan and yet Khan has always been "The" fighter at 140 since Ricky Hatton retired. I personally dont believe that since I actually hate Khan, but he will KO Danny Garcia. With ease

Comment

Originally posted by Roy Jones Jnr View Post
                  It depends.

Was Oscar only loved by the Mexican Americans and vice versa for Tyson and African Americans?

I'd say at least 75% of the UK hates Khan, but that number is just a random guess. To put it quite simply, the reason why he's such a huge name in the UK is because of his British Pakistani fans, theres a a large population of them in the UK. The majority of the rest of the UK hates him.

There's a reason why they're building Kell Brook by using Khan's name. The UK wants a British fighter to KO Khan, a real British fighter according to them. Khan is not seen as a British fighter, just ask Dancov from this very forum and he'll tell you that himself.

He's seen as a P4ki, not a British fighter by the majority of the UK. Harsh but true.
                  Wow. Really? I had no idea. I need to watch some of Brooks older fights and get in on this hype.

Comment

Originally posted by Mars Volta View Post
                    it's mostly that vcvc guy

but i guess that's all Pakistan has to be proud of so that's why he has so much nut huggers
                    Pakistan? you realise he is British right? he was born in Bolton, England.
                    This is the most stupid post I've ever read on this forum, jesus christ...

Comment

Originally posted by Roy Jones Jnr View Post
                      It depends.

This is so untrue I don't even know where to begin, are you actually from the UK? because it's nothing like that...ever since he represented Great Britain at the Olympics and won the silver medal he has had been popular, yes some people dislike him, but it has absolutely nothing to do with his race...they just don't like him non stop moaning in the media...

Comment

Working...
                      X