No announcement yet.

What split did Oscar give Floyd?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NearHypnos View Post
    I used the word supposedly for a reason (indicating my doubt to it being exaggerated..). My knowledge is very limited on this topic and I even admit that it's all speculation at this point. Please don't jump to conclusions calling me a "maybug", it makes you look bad. We're trying to figure out how he does it, there's no room for that, keep it to yourself, please. I liked your previous post since it seemed like you knew more than me on the topic (props), but as you and I have said, none of us know. Appreciate you clearing some things up in the earlier post.
    Maybug??? What the f**k is that s**t??? That's not even clever....

Comment

Originally posted by 4CornersKid View Post
      Maybug??? What the f**k is that s**t??? That's not even clever....
      First I've heard it too but that's what he called me. :|...

It's like unless you're saying something negative about Floyd, shame on you, right? Lol

Comment

First I've heard it too but that's what he called me. :|...

It's like unless you're saying something negative about Floyd, shame on you, right? Lol
        Right. People need to realize that blame is on both Floyd and Manny. And Floyd has now become the most underrated fighter on here, in terms of career. I've never seen a fighter do the things he's done and get s**T on so bad, it's crazy.

Comment

Originally posted by Davis40 View Post
          nobody really knws what hes worth. he was defintly having money probems with irs and everything. hbo keeps most of the pay per view.

Floyd has gambling issues. That may be his biggest problem and eventual downfall. Not sure about he knowing the nitty gritty details of the promo biz. Probably someone else does.

Comment

Originally posted by sdcluser View Post
            Floyd has gambling issues. That may be his biggest problem and eventual downfall. Not sure about he knowing the nitty gritty details of the promo biz. Probably someone else does.
            The fact that he can put that money down tells me he's not even remotely close to in trouble for money though. If he keeps gambling the way he does now after his finished boxing, he could wind up in trouble down the road.

Comment

Right. People need to realize that blame is on both Floyd and Manny. And Floyd has now become the most underrated fighter on here, in terms of career. I've never seen a fighter do the things he's done and get s**T on so bad, it's crazy.
              Martinez is becoming that guy lol.

Comment

Martinez is becoming that guy lol.
                Sergio??? He is a bit underrated on here now all of a sudden. It's like because he lost a couple rounds to Barker and 3-4 rounds to Macklin, people think he sucks now or something.

Comment

The fact that he can put that money down tells me he's not even remotely close to in trouble for money though. If he keeps gambling the way he does now after his finished boxing, he could wind up in trouble down the road.
                  Then why not pay the IRS first? He was betting like that too before his IRS problem.
                  Nothing seems to change, why would you expect otherwise when he finishes boxing. A successful promotional company would alleviate gambling issues.

Comment

Originally posted by zcm View Post
                    mayweather makes a lot of money from sponsors (his guarantee for ortiz was 25million before ppv was considered). I read a article that suggested he also makes money from everything that is sold in the arena on fight night i.e. every beer, hot dog and t-shirt etc sold he will get a little percentage. then there is the fact tht when he is on 24/7 it averages 30% more viewers than 24/7 without him, which would result in the sponsors being prepared to spend more sponsoring him.
                    Floyd paid that guarantee to himself, he doesnt make much more than other fighters that do similar numbers.

Comment

Originally posted by Furn View Post
                      Floyd paid that guarantee to himself, he doesnt make much more than other fighters that do similar numbers.
                      25 + 10 mil maybe?

Comment

Working...
                      X