Collapse
No announcement yet.

[PHOTO] Salido ARRIVES in PUERTO RICO

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Juanma should just box, box, box until he gets an opening to put Salido away.Difficult task at hand,but both guys have the power to knock either one out which makes the fight interesting.

Comment

I should be going to this... not rooting for Juanma!!!

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
        Nice to see Bombs contributing to the site more instead of doing his old Floyd hating-Pac trolling routine.

Great match up, rooting for Salido again, I picked him the first time to beat Juanma, not because I can see the future but merely because I've always hated Juanma for some reason lol. Should be another war, first is pretty underrated I thought it was a good fight. It's funny how you can KO a guy in his hometown and still be considered the underdog for the rematch. Salido by 5th round stoppage.
        Damn original.. taking cheap shots at me like that?? Who do you think you are... floyd mayweather? Heehehe

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
          Yes he seems to have forgotten how to box and his skills after the Ponce fight have just eroded entirely where he is now a crude brawler relying on power alone.

I think Salido will stop him again.
          Pretty much, not like he was a great boxer but he was a bit more intelligent let's put it that way.

Bolded part, couldn't agree more. Perfect description of whats going on.

We'll see.. I think Juanma takes this one.

Comment

Originally posted by El Angel View Post
            Should be another war. With everything that's went down so far this week, all I want is a good fight. Have fun Bombs!
            Thanks Angel! Hoping it turns out to be a long lasting war.

Comment

Working...
            X