Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

LMAO at America offering Khan a green card in 2003 to represent them in the Olympics

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BritishBoxing92 View Post
    this guy goes from boxing to world war 2 smh

and i doubt khan would want to fight for america or that they even offered him a green card but who knows i guess...if they did then im glad he stayed in the U.K.
    Ya, because I'm the one who brought it up correct? Yep I was the first one on this thread to go from boxing to WW2...

I swear this forum is ran by prepubescent kids who hear their down syndrome parents talking babble and repeat it here.

Comment

The Russian troops in the Eastern Campaign were notorious for resorting to ****ing goats before eating them and using their furs to keep warm in the winter months.

Comment

Originally posted by -Genesis- View Post
        Playing Battleships? What are you 5? Way to downplay it douche bag. We took them out on our own.

Germany was fighting 3 fronts and you bastards couldn't do shit until we committed to help. The only 3 countries who were capable of defeating anyone on their own were Germany, US, and USSR. If either one of those two teamed up and decided to take over the world they would have.
        Dude, USA DID NOTHING in Europe. Germany's failed attack on Stalingrad killed off the German morale and troops as they bit off too much to chew. If they gained control they wouldve had all of Europe.

Go look at some #'s of Battalion sizes, # of tanks, # of battle ships.

America couldnt do anything to any country, why do you think they had to use a NUKE FOR THE FIRST TIME IN THE HISTORY OF THE WORLD?

You think USA had the Manpower or tanks/planes/boats to fight with Germany or Russia?

USSR needed to team up with Germany to control the world instead of helping dumbasses in USA and the UK.

Would be a much much much better world if Germany/Russia tag-teamed instead of fighting each other.

My Utopia

France did way more than USA in WW2, even Thailand had more casualties than USA in WW2
        Last edited by Medved; 08-19-2011, 11:41 AM.

Comment

Ya, because I'm the one who brought it up correct? Yep I was the first one on this thread to go from boxing to WW2...

I swear this forum is ran by prepubescent kids who hear their down syndrome parents talking babble and repeat it here.
          i know medved brought it up but its just stupid how you fell for his bait and continued with all the ranting about war in a boxing thread

Comment

Originally posted by Medved View Post
            Would be a much much much better world if Germany/Russia tag-teamed instead of fighting each other.

Yeah it'd be great, a world run by a bunch of sausage and borscht eating drunks who abuse and murder their own citizens for having a mind of their own.

Comment

Again are you 5? Did you not read the article.. Quit babbling non sense. You got owned.. You are lazy, not us. Go live your shitty incapable life while I work 40+ hour weeks and get whatever I want.
              Rest assured that your 40 hours a week can't get you two brain cells to rub together

Comment

My Utopia
                Wait, did you just say the world would be a better place if Hitler and Stalin were in charge?

Comment

Dude, USA DID NOTHING in Europe. Germany's failed attack on Stalingrad killed off the German morale and troops as they bit off too much to chew. If they gained control they wouldve had all of Europe.

Go look at some #'s of Battalion sizes, # of tanks, # of battle ships.

America couldnt do anything to any country, why do you think they had to use a NUKE FOR THE FIRST TIME IN THE HISTORY OF THE WORLD?

You think USA had the Manpower or tanks/planes/boats to fight with Germany or Russia?

USSR needed to team up with Germany to control the world instead of helping dumbasses in USA and the UK.

My Utopia

France did way more than USA in WW2, even Thailand had more casualties than USA in WW2
                  What don't you understand about Germany fighting 3 fronts? Do you honestly think the USSR takes out Germany if it's 1 on 1? Lol... No way D-Day happens successfully without the US.

We used a nuke because the 5 billion japs we had to kill would have took a million of our own. It was the best idea.

The world would be better under evil dictators. Now I know I'm talking to a 5 year old.

Comment

this guy is starting to piss me off, **** outta ma thread "we had to kill 5 million japs" GTFO of here.

Comment

Originally posted by pcpc View Post
                      this guy is starting to piss me off, **** outta ma thread "we had to kill 5 million japs" GTFO of here.
                      Jesus christ, I have to own your stupid ass again? Where the fuck did you or did you even go to school? Watch the history channel or something mother fucker. BTW I said 5 billion and I was exaggerating? Do you need a definition for exaggeration?

" Personnel at the Navy Department estimated that the total losses to America would be between 1.7 and 4 million with 400,000 to 800,000 deaths. The same department estimated that there would be up to 10 million Japanese casualties."

http://www.historylearningsite.co.uk...n_downfall.htm

Comment

Working...
                      X