No announcement yet.

Khan "I have one of the best chins in Boxing"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by vcvc View Post
    "I've proved I've probably got one of the best chins in the boxing business."

Comment

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
      Get in the ring son and fight,the want to win is a powerful thing,believe in yourself and you will be amazed by the results.
      haha I have homie, fought at 147 for 2 years in college and 154 for a year when I lived in the UK.

Try telling Fernando Montiel all he need to do was want to win and he could've shaken off Donaire's left hook. Get real my man.

Comment

Originally posted by Chopper417 View Post
        It's so cute how Floyd is all you ever think about This thread has nothing to do with Floyd homie, get off his d**k for 2 seconds haha
        Bit worrying how you find it cute.

So you not going to defend Ortiz's honour then?

I took a shot at him too.

Floyd's your man then

Comment

We'll see what happens when Judah lands one of those counter uppercuts on Khan's chin with 8 ounce gloves and no head gear. Then I'll make my judgement. As of now Khan has been dropped or wobbled at least 5 times that I can remember. Even as recently as the Maidana fight.

Guys like Malignaggi, Kotelnik, Salita, McClowskey aren't going to hurt you. With the gear off Khan hasn't faced any killers other than Maidana who was slow and easy to see coming.

Comment

Comment

Slow down son, behave yourself. If you really did you would trade just to see how well your "sturdy" chin "really" is.

Comment

I wouldn't be surprised if judah fixes his clock. May and cotto took it flush...

Comment

LOL suuuuuuuure you do Khan.

Comment

Originally posted by dc3383 View Post
                    With headgear he probaly does and 14oz gloves
                    Nope

Comment

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
                      Get in the ring son and fight,the want to win is a powerful thing,believe in yourself and you will be amazed by the results.
                      I've been in the ring but when your equilibrium goes, there's no heart out there that can stop what your brain dictates.

Comment

Working...
                      X