Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

JMM Agreed, PAC Hasn't Signed, Now Is The Perfect Time...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JMM Agreed, PAC Hasn't Signed, Now Is The Perfect Time...

...for everyone's favorite outfit guru to really step up

it would deserve major props if we got an announcement from Floyd right now with him saying 'Take the test Manny and let US fight in November'

just as a show of balls from Floyd and that he really wants to fight

and before Floyd's adopted children on NSB start swinging their e-purses at me, its also a perfect time to check PAC on the testing issue

if PAC says no and they completely ignore Floyd's challenge, then a legitimate case of 'ducking' can be filed for PAC...with a really nasty reason; testing. it could possible validate the nasty smear campaign that some of Floyd's children have been spewing

to the first **** that wants to say 'why does Floyd have to beg PAC a fight for?'

please put your Floyd nicknamed dildo back in your mouth and find another thread...this is for those that are looking for a way to get the ball rolling on boxing's must-have fight of 2011

He's said take the tests and the fight is a done deal a 100 times in those godawful reality episodes. What was the response?

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
      He's said take the tests and the fight is a done deal a 100 times in those godawful reality episodes. What was the response?
      Did he say that to Pacquiao, Arum or BEN???

How is Pacteam/Arum gonna believe the most difficult person to negotiate with? He dealt with him twice and obviously Floyd wanted none.

Comment

He's said take the tests and the fight is a done deal a 100 times in those godawful reality episodes. What was floyds response?
        "... im on vacation to spend time with my family. im not thinking of boxing right now."

Comment

Originally posted by Chups View Post
          He said it to everyone on his twitter. It was reported on ESPN, CNN Sports, blah blah. Anything else?

Comment

Originally posted by Chups View Post
            contracts can be made on twitter, everyone knows that

Comment

Originally posted by MEAT View Post
              "... im on vacation to spend time with my family. im not thinking of boxing right now."
              If you don't have anything intelligent to say to me don't quote me. No, I'm serious.

Comment

sorry Dazed, haven't watched those...how about sending a statement to ESPN and instead of yapping on fight hype about ring outfits

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
                  contracts can be made on twitter, everyone knows that
                  No, Ross Greenburg makes them.

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                    sorry Dazed, haven't watched those...how about sending a statement to ESPN and instead of yapping on fight hype about ring outfits
                    See my next post.

Comment

Working...
                    X