Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sergio Martinez vs Prime Winky Wright @ 154 and 160?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sergio Martinez vs Prime Winky Wright @ 154 and 160?

I got Prime Winky, btw..
    Martinez
    31.75%
    Wright
    68.25%

hate on me but sergio takes it by d.

Comment

Boring ass fight that Sergio wins with his movement!!!!!!

Comment

I'd comfortably go with Winky.

Comment

50-50 matchup! I'd go with Sergio BUT in a very close split decision fight(114-113)

Comment

154 prob winky

at 160 prob martinez

i can see martinez jab and stay on the outside if winky just covers up and follows martinez

but i can see a go back and fourth fight if winky fights martinez like he fought mullings

Comment

Winky defensive fighter who moves and block shots. I think the fight goes by UD same as Williams vs Martinez I.

Winky will fight defensively clinch if he has to and does the turtle shell defense. He always manage to protect his chin. He will take advantage of Martinez lazy boxing skills of putting his arms down then with his long arms a-la Williams jabs his face then clinch to him to neutralize any offensive move.

This is the Winky Wright that Mayweather didn't fight but Mosley fought. Mosley couldn't break Winky's defensive shell and took pot shots to the face every time he moves in. I see the same thing happening to Martinez that when he tries to bang with Wright, Winky will go defensive shell then throws those straight left to Martinez's face. Winky is a southpaw with defensive skills and medium range offense. His best moves are straight left and precision punching. And Winky Wright was never Knockout in his entire career unlike Sergio Martinez.

Comment

julio cesar vasquez dropped winky wright 5 times

Comment

Martinez by ko=154
                  points =160lb

Comment

gotta go with winky....boring fight though

Comment

Working...
                    X