Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• should dana white sign ex wwe star dave bautista

to fight brock lesnar..if not batista i keep saying over and over
    bobby lashley...

i wouldnt mind watching lesnar vs bautista..

Why would he?? From what I understand Batista has no history in any kind of combat sport or martial art...Brock was a Division 1 College Wrestling champ.

Comment

Originally posted by BALLISTIC View Post
      to fight brock lesnar..if not batista i keep saying over and over
      bobby lashley...

i wouldnt mind watching lesnar vs bautista..
      not sure but you can have some green for a great avi

she is stunning

Comment

i'd like to see batista in a fight before i make those kind of decisions, he might find mma alot harder than pro wrestling. if he can learn BJJ quick, i'd say, maybe so

Comment

are you serious?

Comment

I doubt he'll even do as well as Sean O'Haire.

Comment

I watched WWE when Lesnar was around and Batista broke onto the scene

Lesnar was an amazing thing to behold he was insanely fast and powerful for a big man with great reflexes.

Batista was just a huge grunt roided up to his eye balls with pretty much no altheletic qualities or much wrestling ability, i wouldn't even say he matches the power of Brock. Oh and also he is 42 years old....

Comment

okay guys..LOL

avatar is marianna davalos..i actually found it this chick on here..some dude had it..first...just fell inlove with that a$$

shes only 21 and has a twin

Comment

lol batista doesn't belong in the same arena as brock man come on he's just a juiced up bodybuilder with no previous martial art experience

Comment

Originally posted by snakey112 View Post
                    lol batista doesn't belong in the same arena as brock man come on he's just a juiced up bodybuilder with no previous martial art experience
                    read it on espn news that he's been working with affliction and might sign to fight

Comment

Working...
                    X