Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How did Chris Bosh go from being so underrated to so overrated in a week?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How did Chris Bosh go from being so underrated to so overrated in a week?

The guy couldn't even make any of the three all NBA teams, which I found to be a joke since he deserved to be second team at least. However, fast forward to last week and you have people claiming him to be one of the top two big men in the league and an all time great.

Because D-wade and Bron-Bron says so.

Comment

Because when a guy isn't asked to carry the entire weight of the team on his own, he will be more effective.

Same **** happened to Pau Gasol when he left Memphis to go to the Lakers.

He wasn't required to carry the team on his back.

******ed thread from a dumb ass niggа.

Comment

the guy has been in Toronto.

you cant let the media sway you like that.

im so tired of them building people up only to tear them down

Bosh IS one of the more skilled big men in the league and with a team around him he CAN be one of the top big men under Dirk and Pau(at the moment)

but its the whole thing with Lebron

they are great players but the media force feeds you with all this BULL**** until you hate them.

same thing with Tim Tebow....kid is one of the most decorated NCAA players of all time but i ****ing HATE that guy.....FOR NO REASON!

Comment

Originally posted by MidnightSpecial View Post

Bosh IS one of the more skilled big men in the league and with a team around him he CAN be one of the top big men under Dirk and Pau(at the moment)

they are great players but the media force feeds you with all this BULL**** until you hate them.

same thing with Tim Tebow....kid is one of the most decorated NCAA players of all time but i ****ing HATE that guy.....FOR NO REASON!
          Bosh is better than Gasol. You will see this year.

Comment

You hate Tim Tebow because he worships Jesus Christ and you worship Lucifer the Devil, you fuсking Satanist.

@ you trying to act like you hate him for no reason.

You and I both know why you hate him.

Comment

Yeah I think he's top 10 maybe top5. But I don't think he's that good at least to be "top 2" big man in the league. He'll couldn't even pay nobody to make him an ATG right now. He hasn't even won an MVP or title yet.

He'll be one of the better power forwards to be in the league eventually, but not right now.

Comment

Originally posted by FIBONACCI View Post
                You hate Tim Tebow because he worships Jesus Christ and you worship Lucifer the Devil, you fuсking Satanist.

Trying to act like you hate him for no reason.

You and I both know why you hate him.
                i worship the earth like the Native Americans...i have to go rain dance in a minute so my tomato plants will yield once more before the season is up.

Comment

Originally posted by street bully View Post
                  Bosh is better than Gasol. You will see this year.
                  Right now Pau's Defense overrides Bosh's offensive output.

plus Pau's offense has come a long way.

i have to see more of Bosh's defense before i can really make a decision

Comment

Right now Pau's Defense overrides Bosh's offensive output.

plus Pau's offense has come a long way.

i have to see more of Bosh's defense before i can really make a decision
                    Bank on it. Bosh with the right guys aroud him will beast. It will be clear that he is better than gasol this year.

Comment

Working...
                    X