Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would you homewreck a good relationship?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would you homewreck a good relationship?

The title says it all if you want an example i will give you one..

I want to see you how moral you are.

No. I'm an incredibly nice person.

Comment

Aye........

Comment

No why would you wanna do that. Im a certified ******* but i love to see ppl in love. Especially when it's real.

Comment

I wouldn't. At least I hope that I wouldn't. Circumstances sometimes just get out of hand when emotions are involved.

Comment

No, I am a pretty nice guy and really too apathetic to want to deal with all of the problems that go along with stealing some ***** away from another dude.

The less things I have to worry about at any given time, the better off I am I figure.

Comment

No, I have morals and believe in karma. All the bad **** you do in your life time will come back to you.

Comment

*****, if she was willing then there must be somthin I can offer that she believes is better

Comment

Nah, their's plenty of bitty's out there.

EDIT. I mean if she's the last girl on earth and another ***** is stoppin me for shredding that. Then yeah that chump's got to go!
                  Last edited by $Bullsfam$; 05-31-2010, 11:14 PM.

Comment

No, but I know a lot of people that would. I would just put myself in that persons position that your ****ing with. Would you want that to happen to you?

One of the guys I know that would, actually did, and got pissed when the husband wanted to beat his ass. Dude has no morals.

Comment

Working...
                    X