No announcement yet.

Chris Arreola is a fat, ugly ******

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Felixion View Post
    He's disgusting. He was exposed by Vitali. Has very little boxing skills. Comes in flabby and out of shape. Dude is a joke, and he looks like a ****ing dog.

Go Adamek.
    Losing to Vitali doesn't mean you're exposed, idiot. The brothers are beating all the top HWs right now, if you hadn't noticed.

Comment

Eh, who cares. It's boxing. Diversity is a good thing.

What if fat boy beats Adamek? What's the difference if he wins?

Comment

If you wouldn't say this to Chris in his face then don't say it on the internet either.

Comment

How is he ugly if he has a pretty fine looking wife with big ass ****?

Comment

I did find it funny though when he was comparing himself to Michael Phelps. "If he can smoke some weed, why can't I have a beer?"

Comment

Meh, he's exciting to watch and seems like a pretty cool dude.

Comment

Arreola, Rogan and Valuev. Imagine those three hitting the town.

Actually, they probably get more than some people on here, so I'll not make any jokes.

Comment

Arreola has all my respect, he fights for legacy,pride ,not for money and fame he gives it 110%in the ring everytime and loves the sport of boxing he wants to fight the best and doesnt care how long it takes!

Comment

Originally posted by paul750 View Post
                    Arreola, Rogan and Valuev. Imagine those three hitting the town.

Actually, they probably get more than some people on here, so I'll not make any jokes.
                    Martin rogan has been in some wars i tell ya, ledge

Comment

This is a good time to say, "War Arreola!"

(But Adamek is cool too. Should be a good fight.)

Comment

Working...
                      X