Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What chances do u give Yordan vs Caballero?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
    Let's make it 166k and you are on.
    nah, I'll do 25 at most for this fight, I need points for the other points coming up.

Comment

ur right about a boxer like molitor who i think was overrated he didnt have problems with but rojas can move and gave him alot of trouble so did ricardo cordoba and he can box.

Comment

Originally posted by SpinDoctor View Post
        nah, I'll do 25 at most for this fight, I need points for the other points coming up.

Understand.

When the fight happens we can do whatever you like as far as a bet goes.

If you went all in and lost, who knows, I'd probably just give you your points back for taking the risk.

I remember I bet 3 mill on Margs against Mosley. I had 9 points left after that.

LOL.

Comment

I'll take that bet...25k on Caba.

Comment

Originally posted by LilGizmo562 View Post
            I'll take that bet...25k on Caba.
            sig'd good luck

Comment

sig'd good luck
              you got it.

Comment

Here is something that may cause Cab to lose some points with me if it's true. I here he is gonna target the Christobal Cruz-Orlando Salito winner for the IBF title instead of taking the tougher challenge in Gamboa. But this is if he gets past Yordan which he would get credit from me if he did. But I don't think he's gonna get Juan Ma in the ring with him unless he beats Gamboa. I heard this on some Spanish boxing site.

Comment

Yordan is a very good boxer, he can pull it off.

Comment

I think Cab will handle him. I think Jeff Mayweather will improve Cab's skills.

Comment

Yordan is receiving a ton of hype off of winning 1 round against a cut Guerrero.

This kid started holding at a Ruiz/Hatton level after the 1st minute of the 1st round. When Caballero doesn't show up weight drained, he is the one of the stronger fighters of the lower weight classes.

Hopefully he isn't content with just getting held onto by Holdan and beasts his way out of them. That would really mess up the kid's psyche.

Comment

Working...
                      X