Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gay-****sexual {Pro or Con?} {History?}

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hate how gay people think that you're suppose to accept/agree with them. I don't care that a person is gay, I just don't agree with it and I don't need to accept your way of thinking/life.

Comment

What two consenting adults do in the bedroom is really none of my bidness. I think the tough guy's talking all this "gays should be eradicated " bull**** probably want a meat pole up the poop chute.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
        What two consenting adults do in the bedroom is really none of my bidness. I think the tough guy's talking all this "gays should be eradicated " bull**** probably want a meat pole up the poop chute.
        Shut up pea you little fudgepacker.

If you had the chance to take Doug Christies man gravy all over your grill you'd take it.

Comment

Originally posted by Roy O'Bannon View Post
          Shut up pea you little fudgepacker.

If you had the chance to take Doug Christies man gravy all over your grill you'd take it.

Lmaaooo. Coming from a guy that would take Margarito's "Aztec Warrior" to the tonsils, and ask for seconds.

Comment

Originally posted by TheAuthority View Post
            Why do you look at such images then?

It doesn't bother me at all. Each to their own.
            Are you ****in kidding me .... Guys are in the street walking hand in hand.

How can you freakin miss this **** ... And maybe that's part of the problem, people don't see anything wrong with it so, it passes by their blinded eyes.

Me, I see something wrong with it - So, I see it everywhere its present.

Comment

This right here. Good call Pea,

What, are ya'll afraid that you are going to magically be turned gay?

With that being said, most gays are annoying.

Comment

I have no problems with gays, and am kind of apathetic about the whole thing.

I don't think them being openly accepted really has much of an effect on anything important good or bad.

Its just that other ppl have uncomfortable feelings due to whatever insecurities and inadequacies so they invent reasons to justify their intolerance but if you have have a problem with other ppl for whatever reason it seems like you are the one with the problem not other who differ from you in whatever way.

So wouldn't it just be easier not to care?

Comment

Lmaaooo. Coming from a guy that would take Margarito's "Aztec Warrior" to the tonsils, and ask for seconds.
                  Never!!

My love affair w/ Tony is strictly an appreciation of his talents in the ring.

Comment

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
                    This right here. Good call Pea,

What, are ya'll afraid that you are going to magically be turned gay?

With that being said, most gays are annoying.
                    Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
                    I have no problems with gays, and am kind of apathetic about the whole thing.

I don't think them being openly accepted really has much of an effect on anything important good or bad.

Its just that other ppl have uncomfortable feelings due to whatever insecurities and inadequacies so they invent reasons to justify their intolerance but if you have have a problem with other ppl for whatever reason it seems like you are the one with the problem not other who differ from you in whatever way.

So wouldn't it just be easier not to care?
                    A couple of closet gays.

Comment

Originally posted by Roy O'Bannon View Post
                      Never!!

My love affair w/ Tony is strictly an appreciation of his talents in the ring.
                      Has he and his 'talents' ever occupied your ring?

Comment

Working...
                      X