No announcement yet.

Another american hope is gonna get destroyed by Wlad

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another american hope is gonna get destroyed by Wlad

I'm calling out all the racists and xenophobic americans out there who hate the fact that Eastern Europeans dominate the heavyweight division.

Wlad is gonna destroy Chambers.

How does that make you feel?

brutal beatdown

fat boy is hitting canvas in 8

Comment

My favorite kind of fish is tilapia with parmesan cheese just smothered over that mofo. They've got a store here called Gordon's Food Service and yum, yum, yum.

Comment

Originally posted by Steelhammer2010 View Post
        I'm calling out all the racists and xenophobic americans out there who hate the fact that Eastern Europeans dominate the heavyweight division.

Wlad is gonna destroy Chambers.

How does that make you feel?
        Im American and Im rooting for Wlad.

Comment

Hopefully wlad destroys him in brutal fashion

Comment

Chambers is no hope, he is just a top ranked guy because that division is crap. I'd say the next real American hope would be Wilder and he is obviously not ready.

Comment

I didnt know that Eddie Chambers was an American hope...I dont think that many Americans know Eddie Chambers exists.

Comment

We don't care about your European bum boxers. Americans heavyweights already domianted for years.

Comment

I thik Eddie will do better than most Klitschko opponents, but he will lose for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by TheGoldStandard View Post
                    We don't care about your European bum boxers. Americans heavyweights already domianted for years.
                    You're a ******.

Soviet fighters weren't allowed to turn pro until the 1990's because of the cold war.

Now Soviets are allowed to turn pro and they're ALREADY DOMINATING.

Comment

Working...
                    X