No announcement yet.

Floyd's strategy of ducking.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Floyd's strategy of ducking.

To mention opponents that are so atrocious like Malinaggi, Campell, M Hatton, that once he raises it up to terrible in Cintron his fans defend him for it. This is the same dude who got his bell rung against the real Pretty Boy Sergio and would've got beaten by Angulo in a 15 rounder.

Floyd has never once mentioned any name since Pac ducked him.

Comment

Does it ever get tiring making the same thread multiple times a day? Seriously tiring to read them over and over.

Comment

Originally posted by HazardousBoxer View Post
        Does it ever get tiring making the same thread multiple times a day? Seriously tiring to read them over and over.

I kind of enjoy 'em. *******s are shot as posters. I remember their used to be a lot more of them around the Cotto fight.

Comment

So you gotta be a die hard Pacquiao fan these days to dislike or criticize Mayweather. LMAO. I aint gonna give Pac that much credit for beating Clottey either to be honest. I just don't understand why Mayweather works with GBP and they are talking about matching him up with a Dibella fighter instead of Mosley.

Comment

Originally posted by HazardousBoxer View Post

I like that sig video of Pacquiao, where did you found it? Pac is such a God.

Comment

Originally posted by Lenny Anaconda View Post
              So you gotta be a die hard Pacquiao fan these days to dislike or criticize Mayweather. LMAO. I aint gonna give Pac that much credit for beating Clottey either to be honest. I just don't understand why Mayweather works with GBP and they are talking about matching him up with a Dibella fighter instead of Mosley.
              How about this so you don't look like a fool next time...wait until Floyd actually signs a fight or comes out himself and says who he wants to fight before jumping on him.... and believe me, if floyd comes out and says he is fighting maliganggi or campbell, i will be right there with you to criticize him.

Comment

To mention opponents that are so atrocious like Malinaggi, Campell, M Hatton, that once he raises it up to terrible in Cintron his fans defend him for it. This is the same dude who got his bell rung against the real Pretty Boy Sergio and would've got beaten by Angulo in a 15 rounder.

first of all, you had floyd haters saying cintron was ok too, so don't just limit it to floyd fans.....

as a fan, i said the cintron fight was a joke once i heard about it.

bottom line is, no opponent has been named yet, so quit bitching....

even though clottey's a good fighter, he has just as much chance against manny, as cintron would've had against floyd, so IMO, floyd-cintron = manny-clottey.

but i don't care for either fight personally.

Comment

Originally posted by tyde13 View Post
                  first of all, you had floyd haters saying cintron was ok too, so don't just limit it to floyd fans.....

as a fan, i said the cintron fight was a joke once i heard about it.

bottom line is, no opponent has been named yet, so quit bitching....

even though clottey's a good fighter, he has just as much chance against manny, as cintron would've had against floyd, so IMO, floyd-cintron = manny-clottey.

but i don't care for either fight personally.
                  I don't really care for either fight myself.

Comment

I don't really care for either fight myself.
                    like a dude posted earlier, in another thread,

mayweather-pacquiao was like "filet mignon."

now what we are having to settle for is "taco bell."

Comment

Working...
                    X