No announcement yet.

Brand New Super Effective Diet Plan

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brand New Super Effective Diet Plan

How about just cutting some food out your everyday eating, bitches!

Awww you gave me hope you mother****er...

Comment

i started doing that last week and running a little more i went from 189 to 182 in 8 days

Comment

See that's what I'm talking about people.

Do you know how Apollo Creed got into shape for the Rocky Movies. He just drank water for 12 days and worked out three times a day.

12 days people.

Comment

I hear getting aids will help you loose weight too

Comment

Originally posted by joeboxer
            See that's what I'm talking about people.

Do you know how Apollo Creed got into shape for the Rocky Movies. He just drank water for 12 days and worked out three times a day.

12 days people.
            hey man,

that is not smart to do...ur body needs nutrients, if u dont have them it will **** u up, and u will collapse, that **** aint right, ask me and i can help u...to lose weight the healthy way, it takes time, good eatin habits, and hard work..no shortcuts

u will mess urself up by drinkin only water for 12 days

how bout stay away from candy, junk food, sodas, white bread white pasta white rice anythin thats white

Eat whole wheat carbs etc, take your vitamin and minerals, eat protein, and mix up ur calories each day

have 1500 one day and 2000 the next and just switch so ur body will not get adjusted to one..if u starve ur self ur body will get adapted to it and try n burn as little calories as possible

Do not eat for at least 2 hours b4 u sleep

and try n have more small meals than big

Do not do that anorexic bull****

Comment

What you call anorexia I call will power. Howard Hughes (the worlds first billionare) used to go 3 or 4 days without eating just to test his will power.

Fernando Vargas through more than 100 punches in some rounds after a diet of one hard boiled egg and a half bottle of nquil per day, for like 4 days.

Ghandi and Jesus were also big on fasting so you know its a good idea.

Plus I wasn't saying don't eat for 12 days, is a good idea.

I was just saying that if people didn't eat an entire pizza for dinner, or a Big Mac with a chocolate Shake and a side of fries bigger than my head, then they wouldn't have to go on a diet in the first place.

Comment

Originally posted by joeboxer
                What you call anorexia I call will power. Howard Hughes (the worlds first billionare) used to go 3 or 4 days without eating just to test his will power.

Fernando Vargas through more than 100 punches in some rounds after a diet of one hard boiled egg and a half bottle of nquil per day, for like 4 days.

Ghandi and Jesus were also big on fasting so you know its a good idea.

Plus I wasn't saying don't eat for 12 days, is a good idea.

I was just saying that if people didn't eat an entire pizza for dinner, or a Big Mac with a chocolate Shake and a side of fries bigger than my head, then they wouldn't have to go on a diet in the first place.

well i thought u were sayin if u dont eat u become in shape

ya, mcdonalds is crap, ppl need to learn to eat chicken, steak, fish, brown rice and whole wheat bread , and oatmeal and more fruits etc.

Comment

I dont think that's necessarily the case. Im a big guy (6'3 250), and I don't eat nearly as much as you would think a person my size would. I have a friend who eats probably twice as much as I do and he never gains weight. He's skinny as a rail. Me, on the other hand, can eat one meal a day and I still gain weight. I don't eat a lot of junk food, I try and cut down on the bread and when I do its wheat, I dont go to mcdonalds or burger king or any of that stuff. If I do go out to eat its small portions. The only thing I would say bad is that I drink a lot of coke, but that's b/c my mouth gets dry all the time, but I offset it by drinking a lot of water. I do eat rice and stuff though b/c that's one of the main foods that hispanics eat, especially us puertoricans. Anybody have a clue as to whats wrong with me? Well I can tell you one of the problems was that I was not physically active for a long time before. But now I started training again this week. Its hell but hopefully it works. I think another problem I have is a thyroid problem, but I've never been diagnosed. My grandfather and my biological father both had thyroid problems so I figure I inherited it. Does that affect weight?

Anyhow, my point is that b/c a person is overweight doesn't necessarily mean that they eat fast food everyday and they eat a lot. Sometimes people just gain more weight than others and its hard for them shed those pounds. And also some people even though they do excercise they have to excercise probably twice as hard as someone else b/c they don't lose weight very easily. Ok that's my 2 cents.

Comment

Originally posted by Dkknight
                    I dont think that's necessarily the case. Im a big guy (6'3 250), and I don't eat nearly as much as you would think a person my size would. I have a friend who eats probably twice as much as I do and he never gains weight. He's skinny as a rail. Me, on the other hand, can eat one meal a day and I still gain weight. I don't eat a lot of junk food, I try and cut down on the bread and when I do its wheat, I dont go to mcdonalds or burger king or any of that stuff. If I do go out to eat its small portions. The only thing I would say bad is that I drink a lot of coke, but that's b/c my mouth gets dry all the time, but I offset it by drinking a lot of water. I do eat rice and stuff though b/c that's one of the main foods that hispanics eat, especially us puertoricans. Anybody have a clue as to whats wrong with me? Well I can tell you one of the problems was that I was not physically active for a long time before. But now I started training again this week. Its hell but hopefully it works. I think another problem I have is a thyroid problem, but I've never been diagnosed. My grandfather and my biological father both had thyroid problems so I figure I inherited it. Does that affect weight?

Anyhow, my point is that b/c a person is overweight doesn't necessarily mean that they eat fast food everyday and they eat a lot. Sometimes people just gain more weight than others and its hard for them shed those pounds. And also some people even though they do excercise they have to excercise probably twice as hard as someone else b/c they don't lose weight very easily. Ok that's my 2 cents.
                    It's called metabolism man

I got it to

I can eat 3 big macs 4 supersize fries 3 sodas and i dont gain ****

but i got good eating habits and i wouldn't gain weight anyways

Comment

Working...
                    X