Collapse
No announcement yet.

ARUM: Pacquiao is the best Fighter I've ever seen than Ali, Leonard and Hagler

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I actually can see Pac beating Cory Spinks. That's another belt.

But Pac isn't Sugar Ray Robinson.

Comment

bleh....its hard to compare to past legends. Nostalgia ( I know alot of you werent alive when Robinson fought) sometimes rules all.

Its like comparing tombrady, peyton manning, to Unitas.

Arum has been around alot of greats. Maybe his words will mean more long after Manny is long retired.

Comment

Originally posted by flyest1 View Post
        Pac is an ATG for sure. 7 belts in 7 weight classes is a huge achievement. But Leonard, Ali, Duran, Hagler, and Whitaker are ATG's themselves. I want to see Pac vs Floyd and let the winner face Mosley if he looks good in the two fights he is suppose to have next year
        5 belts in 5 weight classes

Comment

Originally posted by strongisland24 View Post
          i wouldnt listen to anything bob arum has to say anyway....... Pac is a warrior and a great champion. One of the best fighters. However as far as skill, he is no PBF.
          u mean gayweather the coward and racist?

Of course Pac is a million times the man gayweather ever will be.

And gayweather isnt even half a man coz he's gay.

Comment

Arum knows what hes talking about because the thing is Pac is making great fighters look amatuerish nearly.
            SRL has fought great boxers as well. But the boxers were comparable to him on the night. Cotto said he was beaten fair and square by the best fighter he ever fought. Did Marvin Hagler say the same about SRL after he fought SRL? The way Pac is getting people talk about him is the stuff of legends.
            Pac is doing to great opponents what even SRL or Ali didnt do.
            Pac was favourite against the genuine welterweight champ. Some people didnt think it was deserved and then Pac proves once against why he was favourite.
            He proves the doubters wrong and he can do no more than that. He is human, what more do you want from him. Do you want him to fly?
            Last edited by hugh grant; 11-15-2009, 07:49 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Roger Mellie View Post
              Yep,and as far as being a fighter,a great champion,a gentleman,seeking out challenges,excitement,power,and positional standing in the ATG list, PBF is no Manny pacquiao!
              ..................touche

Comment

Working...
              X