**the official 49ers thread**

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post

I seen that......that shi t had me roooooollin!!!!!!!

Comment

• Jags next week then a bye.......5-2 quite possibly going 6-2 into the bye....Im good......

Comment

• Finally!
          That's the Kap I'm talking about

yesterday was the first of many more to come running TD's for Kaepernick

In Kap I Trust

Comment

• Originally posted by -jose- View Post
            Finally!
            That's the Kap I'm talking about

yesterday was the first of many more to come running TD's for Kaepernick

In Kap I Trust
            He still looks a bit off in my eyes.....but as long as we keep winning it's all good.....Nov 17th and Dec 8th are going to be HUGE tests.........

Comment

• 49ers Activate WR Manningham and CB Wright

The San Francisco 49ers have activated WR Mario Manninghamfrom the team’s Reserve/Physically Unable to Perform List and CB Eric Wright from the Reserve/NFI List.

(read more)
              http://www.49ers.com/news/article-2/...3-8b7761c661d7

Comment

49ers Activate WR Manningham and CB Wright

The San Francisco 49ers have activated WR Mario Manninghamfrom the team’s Reserve/Physically Unable to Perform List and CB Eric Wright from the Reserve/NFI List.

(read more)
                http://www.49ers.com/news/article-2/...3-8b7761c661d7
                Yeah and Aldon is back.....Craby should be back too (sometime late Nov).........we let go of Namdi.......and I for once say.....GOOD RIDDANCE.................

QUEST FOR SIX IS OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWN BI TCHES!!!!!!!!!!
                Last edited by extracurRICular; 11-05-2013, 03:49 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Slick Ric View Post
                  Yeah and Adon is back.....Craby should be back too (sometime late Nov).........we let go of Namdi.......and I for once say.....GOOD RIDDANCE.................

Comment

• Originally posted by Slick Ric View Post
                    Yeah and Adon is back.....Craby should be back too (sometime late Nov).........we let go of Namdi.......and I for once say.....GOOD RIDDANCE.................

Michael Crabtree cleared for practice

SANTA CLARA, Calif. --San Francisco 49ers wide receiver Michael Crabtree will be on the active roster at some point this month barring a setback.

Crabtree, who tore his Achilles in May, has been cleared to begin practicing, the 49ers announced Tuesday. Now that he's reached this stage, a 21-day window for the team either to activate him or shelve him for the season is now in effect.

(Read more)
                    http://m.espn.go.com/nfl/story?story...73&src=desktop

Comment

Michael Crabtree cleared for practice

SANTA CLARA, Calif. --San Francisco 49ers wide receiver Michael Crabtree will be on the active roster at some point this month barring a setback.

Crabtree, who tore his Achilles in May, has been cleared to begin practicing, the 49ers announced Tuesday. Now that he's reached this stage, a 21-day window for the team either to activate him or shelve him for the season is now in effect.

(Read more)
                      http://m.espn.go.com/nfl/story?story...73&src=desktop
                      we gonna peak just at the right time.................

Comment

Working...
                      X