No announcement yet.

Pacquiao will always be more recognize than mayweather

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pacquiao will always be more recognize than mayweather

This little guy will be known for fighting everyone and not dodging anyone...we all know that floyd is a good fighter but, he never take a chance in fighting a full blown threat...marquez has to come up to face him, while manny is taking on cotto, even though it,s a catchweight but, what floyd does is let everyone else take the chances... We all know that if you comeback from retirement after being off a couple years that you need not to fight the no 1 or 2 ranked fighter at welterweight but, you could face someone who,s not so high up on the ladder meaning why fight someone coming from 135 to fight with when theirs other ww fighter to fight????i will say this, if somehow pacquiao loses the fight on nov. 14, i don,t see the ppv being that great because mayweather can,t sell a fight without someone else that don,t have a big ass fan base...floyd better pray that manny wins because that will be the fight of 2010 and the money would probably top 20 million a piece ...first he better get by a small ass marquez...

cuz pacman has a heart of a filipino... we never back down to nobody....no matter how big you are........

Comment

Originally posted by RocKeT View Post
      cuz pacman has a heart of a filipino... we never back down to nobody....no matter how big you are........
      Backing down is not an option...Neither is taking a knee

Comment

Bumweather Jr. suc.ks co.cks!

Comment

Originally posted by RocKeT View Post
          lol...cotto is a big money..thats the reason...

Comment

yea not only do he fight more challenging fighters but pac is also more excitin than pbf ...floyd only recognized cuz he talks alot of **** and makes headlines that way

Comment

I can only speak on behalf of myself in that i dont even really acknowledge most of PBFS career.
              The names he fought have passed by me unrecognised, apart from his DLH and Hatton fights, which Pac did more impressively in.

So to me Pac is more remembered for sure. While PBF was talking about how good he wanted people to think he was. Pac was actually out there fighting the people that make people think Pac is great.

Comment

Pacquiao is more exciting in the ring. It's a difference of styles. Mayweather is more of a defensive fighter and a technician.

I don't believe Mayweather is afraid to fight anyone. If the price is right, he will fight. He doesn't receive nearly enough credit for fighting De La Hoya at 154 (no catchweight) with Oscar's choice of gloves and ring size.

Pacquiao clearly beat a weight drained DLH. He beat Hatton in more dramatic fashion because he is a more offensive fighter. Does this mean that Pac is a better fighter than Mayweather?

I don't think anyone can deny that Mayweather is the favorite to win a clash vs. Pac. Of course, it has to be signed and fought to be 100% proven. But in my opinion, Pac can't beat Mayweather, and Mayweather is clearly the better boxer of the two.

Comment

Why do fans of boxers feel the need to predict who will be more recognized? Both are ATGs and will have a place in history. Making a thread like this to reinforce a debatable opinion based topic makes it seem like you are worried that your fighters legacy. The careers of both are not over so lets see what happens in the future and appreciate them while they are here.

Comment

pacman is way better than maywheather...

Comment

Working...
                    X