Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rocky Marciano vs Wladimir Klitschko

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You have to go with Klitschko here, although with his small stature and stance (coupled with Klitschko's size) he would be harder to hit than one might believe. Size would prevail.
    moneytheman Ascended likes this.

Comment

Rocky, 1st round KO. Wlad is a bum in a weak division. 3 fight deal with Haye, what a pu$$y. Just fight the man, don't say "I'm gonna get my brother on you"

Comment

in my opinion the fight would go over all rounds and marciano would win, because of nice landed punches

Comment

Everybody who said rock is crazy he never fought anybody like wlad so why say he would win plus rock was a lhw and outdated its obvious he would be destroyed

Comment

Originally posted by moneytheman View Post
            Everybody who said rock is crazy he never fought anybody like wlad so why say he would win plus rock was a lhw and outdated its obvious he would be destroyed
            You have said this. You say the same thing g all of the time.

Rocky was a heavyweight. You can look it up. And even if he were fighting today, he still wouldn't be a lightheavyweight. Facts.
            Ivich Ivich likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post

Rocky was a heavyweight. You can look it up. And even if he were fighting today, he still wouldn't be a lightheavyweight. Facts.
              He's only back to 2009. Give him a chance, he'll get back to 2005 and run out of posts.

There is something OCD about this. The same point/theme/rhetoric over and over, digging through years past posts only to repeat the same words time and again. Beyond trolling now, seems oddly obsessed.

Comment

Wlad wins by TKO in one of the last 3 rounds.

Comment

Lie he was heavy back then it was no people his size who were considered heavy in 90s and basic which he was real basic looks trash compared to 70s-90s i have said that mutiple times to you know that
                  Last edited by Ascended; 10-08-2022, 08:28 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by moneytheman View Post

Lie he was heavy back then it was no people his size who were considered heavy in 90s and basic which he was real basic looks trash compared to 70s-90s i have said that mutiple times to you know that
                    Rocky trained down to the lowest weight possible. This is a well know fact. You not knowing boxing history though, I guess we can forgive you this time.
                    Ivich Ivich likes this.

Comment

Rocky trained down to the lowest weight possible. This is a well know fact. You not knowing boxing history though, I guess we can forgive you this time.
                      It doesn't matter what he trained down as he would be a lhw as i said had he fought in 80s-now what dont you get

What are you debating here cause we could put rock fighting from 70-80s no matter if he was 220 so his weight doesn't matter and he still would be outdated vs wlad like your not making sense as usually nut
                      Last edited by Ascended; 10-08-2022, 09:21 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X