Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can i get an STD or STI from a girl sucking my ****

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stop harrassing the kid, he's only 18, a bit naive and probably a virgin, or hasn't had much experience with sex.

Just because a lot of folks are promiscuous and start having sex at a very young age and we live in a country where one night stands are something quite common, that doesn't mean that everyone is sexually active or knows all things about sex.

Comment

Originally posted by El Romeo View Post
      Stop harrassing the kid, he's only 18, a bit naive and probably a virgin, or hasn't had much experience with sex.

Just because a lot of folks are promiscuous and start having sex at a very young age and we live in a country where one night stands are something quite common, that doesn't mean that everyone is sexually active or knows all things about sex.
      if dude is 18, surely he's had to have heard of herpes, genital warts, hepatitis, etc. etc.

i don't see how knowing there's certain things you can catch from dirty whores, means you're promiscuious, or started having sex at the age of 8....

lack of education is what spreads the ****, and makes everybody else more susceptible to catching something. i admire the young bro, for having the balls to come on here and ask that ****, but at the same time, it probably would've been better had he asked it BEFORE he decided to get some head.

bottom line is, i'll never tell nobody to turn down a b.j. (unless they're married, and its not they're wife), but once you get one the first time, you're gonna want another one, so its best to know what you're getting into before you get the procedure done............

dude didn't know, so now he may have something......i'm sure he loved it, so unbeknownst to him, he might be passing **** on to the next girl that decides to suck his penis.....and so on and so on....

Comment

There's more sexual education now than there's ever been before, yet there's more problems now, so I think the theory that there needs to be even more education isn't the be all and end all. Most of this stuff is common sense. Knowing all the information in the World doesn't guarantee you won't do it. We all know certain things are not a good idea when we're sober, but does that make them a bad idea when drunk? Sometimes not. These ideas about teaching kids even younger might not be a great idea either, as sometimes knowing too much too soon is not a good thing. Or maybe not so much a good thing as a worthless thing.

Last time I checked, I didn't see any delayed gratification classes being taught in schools. I'm pretty sure it wouldn't make a lot of difference if they were [smilie]. A big part of this [although not in every case] is alcohol and drugs related too. Most dumb things are done under the influence. And there you have another example of knowing not being enough: we know more now about how much damage alcohol and other drugs can do, yet a lot of us still abuse them.

Comment

the dude needs to get laid.

Comment

Originally posted by texanballer View Post
            Can I? If some girl i just met or barely knows gives me head is it possible i can catch something if shes been around? Or do you only catch stuff from ******* intercourse?
            Apparently, you never seen "Boyz in the Hood".

Comment

Originally posted by PoetryInMotion View Post
              You can even get AIDS. If she has a open sore or cut in her mouth, if any of that blood finds its way into your pee hole.
              That is UNBELIEVABLY unlikely.

Comment

Originally posted by PoetryInMotion View Post
                You can even get AIDS. If she has a open sore or cut in her mouth, if any of that blood finds its way into your pee hole.
                Jeffrey Laurence, M.D.
                Biology and Virology.
                Dr. Jeffrey Laurence explained that studies have shown that a reliable laboratory can isolate HIV in the saliva samples of about 25% of HIV-positive people. The same labs can isolate HIV in 100% of blood samples from the same people. In those saliva samples in which virus can be found, the concentration of virus is much lower than in blood, semen, or the already low concentrations found in ******* or cervical secretions. The low concentration of virus in saliva may mean that saliva is less likely to cause infection than blood or other body fluids. This is certainly supported by test tube and animal studies of infectivity.

Why is saliva less infectious than other fluids? It is believed that there is a substance in saliva that inhibits HIV. The inhibition observed may be due to large sugar-protein molecules in the saliva called glycoproteins. These glycoproteins apparently cause HIV to form giant clumps which are not capable of causing infection.

AdvertisementAnimal studies also suggest that saliva is an unlikely source of HIV transmission. In studies, concentrated SIV (simian immunodeficiency virus; a virus similar to HIV) was rubbed on the vagina, rectums, and gums of monkeys. Infection occurred in monkeys that had been exposed via the rectum or vagina, but not those exposed via the gums.

In a test tube study, chimp saliva blocked the ability of HIV to infect T4 cells. Experiments with human saliva showed that it was less effective than chimp saliva at inhibiting the virus but still quite effective. In one study, 10-60% of the saliva samples could inhibit the virus, not completely, but by a fair amount. (Patricia Fultz, et al., CDC). At least ten studies have shown that saliva can inhibit HIV. HIV is present in ejaculate, pre-ejaculatory fluid, ******* secretions, and cells in cervical fluid. None of these fluids contain the glycoproteins that inhibit HIV in saliva and all are more infectious than saliva.

Comment

Originally posted by Gift Of Gab View Post
                  Apparently, you never seen "Boyz in the Hood".
                  "Dont you know you can get aids by letting them suck yo dick"

Yeah one of my favorite all time movies. But those girls were crack whores.

Comment

Working...
                  X