Collapse
No announcement yet.

Stop Being So Harsh On Aussie Fighters.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stop Being So Harsh On Aussie Fighters.

All we seem to hear on here is. Katsidis fights stupidly. Mundine is a tool. Vic is limited. Kickett will never amount to anything.

We should be supportive of our fighters.

Katsidis - Does have some more big fights lined up and he can very well win them.

Mundine - Has signed with GBP. Likely fighting Sturm on July 11th. And Hopkins was saying he will be huge, on fox sports news just today.

Vic - The guys a legend. A HOF. I love his fighting style.

Geale - A lot of potential.

Kickett - He will bounce back.

Zappa. Power that makes him great and a big thing for the future.

All i seem to here is, $50 is a rip off. What a joke of a fight. The sport isn't big in this country and these guys are trying to make it something. We can't ask much more of them. There doing there best in a brutal sport. So if you don't have the money to buy it, like me sometimes, don't go saying its a rip off, just don't buy it.

Know one bags out Katsidis.

Mundine gets bagged out because he's a joke.

Comment

Originally posted by TheFlash View Post
      All we seem to hear on here is. Katsidis fights stupidly. Mundine is a tool. Vic is limited. Kickett will never amount to anything.

Katsidis - Does have some more big fights lined up and he can very well win them.

Mundine - Has signed with GBP. Likely fighting Sturm on July 11th. And Hopkins was saying he will be huge, on fox sports news just today.

All i seem to here is, $50 is a rip off. What a joke of a fight. The sport isn't big in this country and these guys are trying to make it something. We can't ask much more of them. There doing there best in a brutal sport. So if you don't have the money to buy it, like me sometimes, don't go saying its a rip off, just don't buy it.
      Dude I hope your not for real with this statement. If so you're very naive.

Comment

Mudine sucks bro, he always says his fighting a big oppentent but never does. Kessler took any heart he had, mundines never stepped up competion since then.

Comment

dont worry, you still have sam soliman and kostya tsyzu is making a comeback

Comment

Don't ask us to stop telling it like it is.
            Why is it I can watch two warriors like Vic and Arce slug it out for $29, yet we are asked to pay $50 for Anthony to fight guys who have been hand picked to fail? Why is it everybody else can see that's wrong except you?

All the other guys you mentioned have our support no matter where they are ranked. It's because they aren't scared to take on tough fights.

Comment

Originally posted by woftam View Post
              Don't ask us to stop telling it like it is.
              Why is it I can watch two warriors like Vic and Arce slug it out for $29, yet we are asked to pay $50 for Anthony to fight guys who have been hand picked to fail? Why is it everybody else can see that's wrong except you?

All the other guys you mentioned have our support no matter where they are ranked. It's because they aren't scared to take on tough fights.
              dont hate them because theyre blackj/kg

Comment

It's not a matter of being unsupportive bro. Aussies tend to back their sportsmen all the way, as long as they are giving it 100% and testing themselves against the best competition. Mundine does neither.

Comment

LOL you have been here how many minutes?? How can you say thats all your hear on these boards... unless u have been here before...and are back for the god knows how many time.

Comment

Lmao I love how everyone sees right through the **** Ult tries to hide his mundine propaganda in

Comment

Working...
                    X