No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Emanuel Steward: Forget Haye, Adamek is Making Noise

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Emanuel Steward: Forget Haye, Adamek is Making Noise

Forget WBA heavyweight champion David Haye, trainer Emanuel Steward would like to see Wladimir Klitschko fight popular Polish fighter Tomasz Adamek. Klitschko defended his WBO/IBO/IBF titles on Saturday in Frankfurt with a ten round TKO of Samuel Peter. Adamek is said to be returning in December against rugged Vinny Maddalone, and then there have been rumors about a fight with WBC champion and older brother Vitali Klitschko in March. Vitali still has to beat Shannon Briggs on October 16.

[Click Here To Read More]

This is true.

Adamek is a true warrior unlike Diva Fraudmaker Gaye. He will atleast step into the ring but will get KTFO.

Comment

Adamek is willing to fight anybody anywhere. G*yvid G*ye is a coward, a b*tch and a liar.

Comment

Adamek is crap at heavyweight and is made for Wlad.

I'll translate what Steward really means: "We'll keep lowballing Haye because he is too dangerous and fight the lesser Adamek"

Comment

Originally posted by Dons #1 View Post
          Adamek is crap at heavyweight and is made for Wlad.

I'll translate what Steward really means: "We'll keep lowballing Haye because he is too dangerous and fight the lesser Adamek"
          50/50 is no lowball to me

Comment

Adamek will lose but it will probably be the most exciting match at heavy weight for the next 20 years. (which aint saying a lot)

Comment

haye would lose fast and it be boring anyways.

Comment

Adamek is the man. He'd probably lose bad but you have to love the guy. He's the prototype of what boxing fans claim they want in their fighters. Why he doesn't have more fans I don't know. My guess it's probably because he doesn't constantly run his mouth and isn't from tradition boxing superpowers. While I wish nationalism and race didn't play into it I think it does.

Comment

Originally posted by kennethjohn View Post
                  Adamek will lose but it will probably be the most exciting match at heavy weight for the next 20 years. (which aint saying a lot)
                  all adamek has done against powerful heavyweights is run to get out of harms way

he used to be a pressure fighter now hes satisfied landing a one two and getting out of there

adamek will get peppered by wlad's jab and will be running around the ring until he actually gets stopped....that sounds very exciting

be real here

Comment

ADAMEK is a tough man and he has a great warrior spirit but his horrible footwork will **** himselves,sooner or later Wladimir will catch him with a big shot and it'll be troubles for the fierce polich.

Comment

Working...
                    X