No announcement yet.

LOL @ The Olive Garden banner ad

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LOL @ The Olive Garden banner ad

At the top of the page. The marketing team at The Olive Garden must have discovered that Boxingscene's lounge has a keen liking of it...
    Last edited by BostonGuy; 07-09-2010, 03:19 PM.

The Olive Garden guys? No one gets the joke?...

Comment

i've noticed the olive garden posts. what's the joke?

Comment

Originally posted by MetalVomit View Post
        i've noticed the olive garden posts. what's the joke?
        The marketing people at The Olive Garden must have obtained some data showing the frequent discussion about said restaurant on Boxingscene and decided to buy a banner ad...

The joke is, no one talks about the food and ambiance there, just who they want to take...

Comment

Olive Garden has good food for a pretty decent price. I'm glad they have a banner and I plan on dinning at the Olive Garden in the next few days.

Comment

i never seen the banner. . well ads dont show up for me so thats prob why lol

Comment

Lol Spindoctor is going to get Reeno and BPP a huge contract with Olive Garden for 50Mill 5-year contract to advertise Olive Garden.

Comment

Originally posted by -FkkMeKJ- View Post
                Lol Spindoctor is going to get Reeno and BPP a huge contract with Olive Garden for 50Mill 5-year contract to advertise Olive Garden.

LOOOOOOOOOOOL!!!!!!!!! That is so freaking funny KJ and bg.

Damn, when is bangbros gonna find out about my avi?

Comment

I see the banner now.

It would be cool if BPP decides to pick 20 of us to go to Olive Garden and pay for all of us. Lol I would have to pay for my self because I eat a lotttt. BP won't be able to pay for me lollll.

Comment

Working...
                  X