Froch gets destroyed inside 4 rounds, mark my words

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Allucard View Post
    No one has managed it?

What do you call that. If watching the video is painful just ff to the end where the interviewer sums it up for us.
    that was a terrible hometown decision

i felt bad for dirrell

Comment

Originally posted by Allucard View Post
      No one has managed it?

What do you call that. If watching the video is painful just ff to the end where the interviewer sums it up for us.
      Did he get a win?

no, then **** off you ****, i said no-one has beaten him, and thus far no one has beaten him, it says so on boxrec.

I'm not debating weather or not I thought Direll deserved to win.

Comment

Originally posted by Earl-Hickey View Post
        Check out one of "Ding-Ding" 's finest performances, at that other home of boxing, The Holiday Inn, in Belfast!

Lol his only fine performance, he is so bad its unbelievable..

Comment

Originally posted by bboy80 View Post
          Reported for idiocy.

Comment

Originally posted by british_fan View Post
            that was a terrible hometown decision

i felt bad for dirrell
            It beats me how some people will argue: "Dirrell ran" "It was a close fight"... It's like people totally bought what Froch himself said after the fight! When asked why he was hitting him in the back of the head repeatedly he said "I hit what was there to be hit" and people bought that too! So if the nut sac is more available, should boxers then go for that instead?

Comment

Originally posted by tymann23 View Post
              lets do it homie!!!!!!!!!!!
              Alright Sig it bro!
              I would put more but as you can see Im limited hahaa

Comment

Originally posted by bboy80 View Post
                He should work on his hook though. Read his fishing hook because fishing is something he'd have a better chance to succeed at!!!

Comment

Originally posted by tymann23 View Post
                  kessler will have an easy time with froch,,,trust me. kessler is a very good counter-puncher with very good power. this will be the biggest puncher froch has faced in his pro career. but power will not be the only reason froch will be stopped, its how their styles matchup. you have froch, a very unorthodox awkward power puncher who throws unorthodox punches that leave him wide open. you have kessler, a fighter that counters your mistakes with precise timing. specifically withy the uppercut. also has a great 1-2. what i see happening is froch lunges in like he always does and will be caught with several punches and will ultimately be stopped. i gurantee you this fight ends early. froch is to wide open andi dont think he has the chin to stand up to what kessler has to offer like andrade did i expect froch to get dropped by an uppercut early..he will be hurt but will get up and fight back because he has alot of heart..but will be ultimately brutally TKOed. he leaves to many oppenings for the precise counter-puncher, kessler.
                  Put some points up chump!

Comment

I think that's a pretty bold statement.

Yes, Froch lunges in a lot and leaves himself off balance and wide open to be hit. However, I think his chin is good enough to with stand the heat for at least four rounds. I think early on, Kessler will be finding his range and throwing a lot of jabs, with more right hands to come later. If anything, he'll be stopped later in the fight, IMO.

Also, Kessler landing the uppercut was supposed to stop Ward from coming in. He never threw it that I can recall. That punch was thrown around a lot due to Calzaghe getting stunned by it and he used it a bit against Andrade. He'll have to implement it more in this fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
                      Alright Sig it bro!
                      I would put more but as you can see Im limited hahaa
                      bro i got almost all my points on it with somebody else...my bad.

Comment

Working...
                      X