No announcement yet.

Spence is #2 welterweight all time behind Floyd

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by considerthis View Post
    I think the weight cut played a part. His corner was already telling him to pace himself after the first couple rounds. He hit the wall after the 8th round, and by the way he packed it in, i think he knew it was coming sooner or later.
    I think you are right about the weight cut.

Comment

WTF, did you just call Floyd the best WW of all time? This site has officially jumped the shark.

Comment

When did Floyd become the number 1 welterweight of all time above Hearns, Leonard, Armstrong, Robinson and Napoles to name a few? You say Mayweather is the greatest welterweight of all time as if it's an undeniable fact but it's only your opinion. I am a big Spence fan and think he is the best welterweight of today. I think you are going overboard to say Mayweather and Spence will be the 1st and 2nd best welterweights of all time.

Comment

Originally posted by Earl-Hickey View Post
          in terms of talent.

This kid can go 51-0 if he sticks to it, need to work on them feet a little but chin, power, inside game all on point
          Let's not get carried away here.

Comment

Originally posted by Earl-Hickey View Post
            in terms of talent.

This kid can go 51-0 if he sticks to it, need to work on them feet a little but chin, power, inside game all on point
            Love me some Errol Spence but the only questions I have is how will he do in multiple weight divisions above him?

Comment

Working...
            X