Collapse
No announcement yet.

Real Money Wagers for Brook vs Spence

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If it weren't for that untested, damaged eye, I'd go for Brook. Dat eye doe......dunno, I just have a gut feeling that Spence will target it and it'll swell up real quick. Spence by stoppage at some point because of it.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
      If it weren't for that untested, damaged eye, I'd go for Brook. Dat eye doe......dunno, I just have a gut feeling that Spence will target it and it'll swell up real quick. Spence by stoppage at some point because of it.
      not surprised you wanted to root against the American so badly.

You're better off in the Philippines....seriously.

Comment

Originally posted by Funky_Monk View Post
        I'm planning a long game competition with a friend.
        Going to start collecting some data on starting prices and outcomes. As I'm a data geek.

I've felt for a long time draws happen more regularly than the odds suggest, meaning there is good value but have no evidence.
        I'm a big proponent of parlay/accumulater betting. I tend to do round robin parlay's doe which tends to lessen the losses on bad weeks & boosts the wins on good weeks.

You do need a bigger bankroll to round robin parlay bet than doing standard parlays, but as long as you can pick more winners than losers you'll be a winner long term & that's probably statistically provable.

Outside of that imo you just need to be wise in the fights you go with & the fights you stay away from for the same reasons you'd go towards or stay away from fights in straight bets which a lot of cats have a problem doing.

And I'd be curious what your data comes up with.

Also I'll throw in a random parlay fact for the noob bettors a 3 fight -400ish favorites parlay bet doubles your money. And if you can't find 3 -400ish favorites that are virtual locks, on any busy boxing week, like last week, YDKSAB.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
          I'm a big proponent of parlay/accumulater betting. I tend to do round robin parlay's doe which tends to lessen the losses on bad weeks & boosts the wins on good weeks.

You do need a bigger bankroll to round robin parlay bet than doing standard parlays, but as long as you can pick more winners than losers you'll be a winner long term & that's probably statistically provable.

Outside of that imo you just need to be wise in the fights you go with & the fights you stay away from for the same reasons you'd go towards or stay away from fights in straight bets which a lot of cats have a problem doing.

And I'd be curious what your data comes up with.

Also I'll throw in a random parlay fact for the noob bettors a 3 fight -400ish favorites parlay bet doubles your money. And if you can't find 3 -400ish favorites that are virtual locks, on any busy boxing week, like last week, YDKSAB.
          Not familiar with Parlay?

Comment

i got 200 on Brook at +162

will place more before the fight

Comment

Originally posted by Funky_Monk View Post
              Not familiar with Parlay?
              I thought it was just a different name for an accumulator bet. Parlay just might be a more US friendly term.

How do accumulator bets works then?

Comment

I'd rather do it with some friends and acquaintances. Problem is they see boxing as a boring sport.

Don't even know if online betting is allowed here. But I don't want to know.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                  I thought it was just a different name for an accumulator bet. Parlay just might be a more US friendly term.

How do accumulator bets works then?
                  It might be, I'm in the U.K.
                  So you multiple the odds for an accumulator so it's the same thing?
                  And what's the round robin thing?

Comment

ive got on good authority that charlos been giving spence a hiding in sparring, which is why they didnt show it on the preview show but they were happy to show brooks sparring. so would think about that before placing money on spence.

Comment

Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
                      ive got on good authority that charlos been giving spence a hiding in sparring, which is why they didnt show it on the preview show but they were happy to show brooks sparring. so would think about that before placing money on spence.
                      Again there are some who spar well and others that don't. Groves is apparently notoriously bad at sparring.

Comment

Working...
                      X