No announcement yet.

Hey Krazyn8ive are you OK dude? A huge riot just broke out in your prison

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PF Rudyo View Post
    I would also just like to throw an educated guess and say that there are more then one lockup in Sacramento.
    There are a few. If you include the Stockton and Fairfield areas, there are many

Comment

Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post
      There are a few. If you include the Stockton and Fairfield areas, there are many
      Is Stockton da hood?

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
        Is Stockton da hood?
        Lol I'm not even from NoCal and even I know it's the hood. Isn't that where the UFC Diaz brothers are from? This is why SoCAL >>> Norcal by landslide.

We may have Compton, Inglewood, South LA but they are nothing compared to Stockton, Fresno, Oakland, San Jose,

Comment

Is Stockton da hood?
          Hell yeah, especially the south side. The place is a real dump full of nortenos and Asian gangs mostly, with a few black sets sprinkled in...mostly nortenos though
          Last edited by krazyn8tive; 05-24-2017, 07:05 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by PF Rudyo View Post
            I would also just like to throw an educated guess and say that there are more then one lockup in Sacramento.
            The ones I'm "familiar" with are County and RCCC.

Comment

Hell yeah, especially the south side. The place is a real dump full of nortenos and Asian gangs mostly with a few black sets sprinkled in...mostly nortenos though
              Is it true that hte Nortenos team up with the blacks over there? NorCal is so weird here in LA the Southern mexicans hate the blacks and would never ally with them. They also wear blue rags but up north they wear red right?

And what kind of Asian gangs are there? like what race are they, Filipino and Vietnamese I would assume? Perhaps some Chinese?
              Last edited by Shaolin Sword; 05-24-2017, 07:00 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Shaolin Sword View Post
                Lol I'm not even from NoCal and even I know it's the hood. Isn't that where the UFC Diaz brothers are from? This is why SoCAL >>> Norcal by landslide.

We may have Compton, Inglewood, South LA but they are nothing compared to Stockton, Fresno, Oakland, San Jose,
                Isn't San Jose nice though? Silicon Valley doe?

Comment

Hell yeah, especially the south side. The place is a real dump full of nortenos and Asian gangs mostly with a few black sets sprinkled in...mostly nortenos though
                  Damn Mexi... I mean uh gangs

Comment

Isn't San Jose nice though? Silicon Valley doe?
                    I thought Silicon Valley is in San Francisco, where all the gays hang out? Maybe I'm wrong. That's why they're so tech oriented, they can't get no play so they all become gay and use technology.

Comment

Working...
                    X