Mayweather vs Canelo!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mayweather vs Canelo!

Hey!
    Anybody can help me, where to download May vs Canelo full fight with high Quality? Thabk you!

Originally posted by taavisaarme View Post
    Hey!
    Anybody can help me, where to download May vs Canelo full fight with high Quality? Thabk you!
    How about a passport instead?!

Comment

Hey!
      Torrent sites perhaps

Comment

Originally posted by Mirko Troll Cop View Post
        How about a passport instead?!
        hahaha lol harsh

Comment

Hey!
          There's two popular boxing torrent sites

1. World Boxing Video Archive: I think they're open for registration, but use a gmail account to receive an activation email. I don't think you'll be able to download HD video unless you've uploaded 10GB

2. ************** TC Boxing Torrents is excellent because you can download HD by simply donating $5 and getting 5GB upload credit or $10 for 20GB upload credit. There are lots of seeds and the download speed is excellent on most torrents.

3. Use Bing's video search and set the options to 720p. You might get lucky. If you can't find a video on youtube, it's always worth checking dailymotion since they're less strict about copyright.

4. There's also this sites video section, but the links might no longer work, but try there.

Hope this helps

Comment

Canelo sucks, Mayweather doesn't

That's all you need to know.

Comment

Hey!
              Go to the video trading block

https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/f...play.php?f=148

And use the search this forum feature.

Comment

Don't bother. Canelo was a statue. Just find one round on youtube and watch it 12 times and you've basically got the entire experience of the fight.

I only clicked the thread bc I saw the ! and was wondering why anyone would put a ! in reference to this boring ass fight

Comment

It should be on YouTube.. one of Floyds most one sided fights

Comment

Working...
                  X