No announcement yet.

Glowacki vs. Kovalev

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Glowacki vs. Kovalev

If Kovalev moved up in weight and fought Glowacki, who would then win, in your opinion?

Glowacki imo, should be a pretty even fight but i think Kovalevs suspect chin wont hold up in the cruiserweight division, and he doesnt have a great defense either so i dunno its really a toss up, Kovalev defnitely have the power to take Glowacki out.
    Oh and btw i dont Glowacki will beat Usyk, Glowacki has alot more proexp yes but Usyk too skilled
    Dont get me wrong, Glowacki is a great fighter, hes just not a special talent like Usyk
    Last edited by mannysavage; 08-18-2016, 09:45 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by mannysavage View Post
      Glowacki imo, should be a pretty even fight but i think Kovalevs suspect chin wont hold up in the cruiserweight division, and he doesnt have a great defense either so i dunno its really a toss up, Kovalev defnitely have the power to take Glowacki out.
      Oh and btw i dont Glowacki will beat Usyk, Glowacki has alot more proexp yes but Usyk too skilled
      Dont get me wrong, Glowacki is a great fighter, hes just not a special talent like Usyk
      Yeah, Glowacki doesn't mind a scrap either. Kovalev doesn't like a scrap, he'll do some damage and take some then end up getting Huck'd.

Comment

It's Usyk that'll dominate the cruiserweight division.

If Kovalev ends up beating Ward he will not move up. He is fine where he's at, plenty of competition. Period.

Glowacki is gonna lose to Usyk

Comment

That being said, if Kovalev were to jump a division. I think he'd struggle a bit.. Likely lose to Usyk... Beats Glowacki IMO

Comment

Come on, Kovalev gets carried out.

Comment

Glowacki is durable with a hard punch, high punch output, and has skill... I doubt Kovalev would be able to beat him. Cruiser is prob too much for Kov to have the dominance he has at 175.

Comment

Originally posted by Evil_Meat View Post
                Glowacki is durable with a hard punch, high punch output, and has skill... I doubt Kovalev would be able to beat him. Cruiser is prob too much for Kov to have the dominance he has at 175.
                I agree. Glowacki would dominate Kovalev. He's also going to dominate Usyk.

Comment

Kovalev is the same height, reach and weight as Jack Dempsey. Like Dempsey, I feel he has the tools to beat significantly larger men than himself. Glowacki is a pretty good fighter in his own right, and has a good ten/fifteen pounds on Kov, but I don't think this is an uncompetitive fight given the weight disparity. Would like to see it actually.

Comment

It would be a fun fight. When Kovalev loses to Ward, I would like to see him redeem himself by fighting either Glowacki or Stevenson.

Comment

Working...
                    X