No announcement yet.

Is Broner even top 10 140-147 circle?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
    He isn't. I don't know how he was top 10 P4P after his "win" against Malignaggi.
    Exactly. I don't usually like to say guys are "exposed" after a loss -- great fighters lose fights sometimes. But in this case, "exposed" is absolutely the right word. I know very few experienced boxing fans who thought Broner was a legit p4p guy. We could all see from a mile away his poor footwork, porous defense, difficulty handling combination punchers, and after the Paulie fight, the fact that he didn't carry his strength and power up to 147. And yet, there he was, on p4p list after p4p list. So yes ... "exposed."

Comment

Even a semi-retired Clottey beats him. Fight the grandmaster flatfooted and see what happens.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
        Add Victor Ortiz to that list. Broner was EXPOSED tonight. He's been beating up on small fighters.
        Weren't you an ardent defender of Broner, going on about how ultra talented he was?

Comment

Originally posted by CLUE View Post
          He fucked, he's not beating none of the top guys at 140 either. And cant make 135 lol.

Comment

I think Khan would beat him. I am not a fan of Khan but what does Broner have for power at 147? Not much from his two fights I guess and Khan is much faster.

Comment

Can Broner beat Soto-Karass, maybe, but he will end up now similar to David Reid, another loss and thats it.

Comment

Working...
              X