Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The all new, Mayweather/Pac Master Discussion Thread - The fight that will never be.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
    Your dealing with children , many are under 16 , they are like groupie schoolgirls that fly with whatever strokes their fantasy at the time , reality dont come into it with these kids , all they know is hype !
    How can you mention reality and call someone else a fanboy at the same time. Do you really not think you're a fan boy because everyone knows you're the biggest fan boy on this site. Do you refute that?" Do you actually not consider yourself a fan boy? I know denial can be a powerful thing but damn

Comment

• Originally posted by Davis40 View Post
      How can you mention reality and call someone else a fanboy at the same time. Do you really not think you're a fan boy because everyone knows you're the biggest fan boy on this site. Do you refute that?" Do you actually not consider yourself a fan boy? I know denial can be a powerful thing but damn
      speakin of fanboys ur entire sig is fully devoted to floyd lmao,

Comment

• i think 55-45 in favor of mayweather with whatever random drug testing he wants is fair. if floyd turns that down then i would say he is afraid of pacquiao. but of course floyd is not going to agree with any terms until after the marquez fight. if pac loses, which i doubt, floyd will probably want 60-40.

Comment

• Originally posted by boxingfan4life View Post
          if pac loses, which i doubt, floyd will probably want 60-40.
          King Floyd is in a win win situation. He has the advantage of having less chances of losing by fighting less often. While Pac has to fight several fighters first and when he loses to one his split will automatically decrease. Got it.

Comment

• Wow the Pac Turds are having a field day with this espn interview. Stephen A. Smith still believes Floyd beats Manny. So does Juan Manuel Marquez and pretty much most top p4p boxers.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
              You 154 cotto is a great fighter he almost made Pretty boys face butchered hehe! @ 147 is his prime self faster version but you know what happened there Pac blitz him. Yup Pac is shook he only massacred him to a pulp lol..so yeah his scared alright whatever makes you happy

Scared...woh, scared is used to describe people who keeps on giving absurd reasons to prevent natural things from happening more Like someone we all know starts with F_ _ _ D ends with D... guess who lol
              Actually we DON'T know what happend at 147, because Pac wasn't willing to fight him there!

Comment

• The Floyd-Pac pendulum just swinged back to Pacquaio again, after a long time on Floyd's side.

Again Floyd is afraid!

Comment

• Originally posted by Johnwoo8686 View Post
                  Wow the Pac Turds are having a field day with this espn interview. Stephen A. Smith still believes Floyd beats Manny. So does Juan Manuel Marquez and pretty much most top p4p boxers.
                  I classify myself as neutral, I like to watch both Mayweather and Pacquiao fights, but that Stephan A. Smith is a ****ing prick, he is possibly the most annoying presenter on television.

An absolute a$$hole.

Comment

• Originally posted by Johnwoo8686 View Post
                    Wow the Pac Turds are having a field day with this espn interview. Stephen A. Smith still believes Floyd beats Manny. So does Juan Manuel Marquez and pretty much most top p4p boxers.
                    The last week has reminded me how awful it was on here from '09-'11. Just look at what a dump NSB has turned into again since that two minute 50 Cent interview. The Pac fans get their first "good" news in over a year and NSB reverts to this .

Comment

• Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
                      The last week has reminded me how awful it was on here from '09-'11. Just look at what a dump NSB has turned into again since that two minute 50 Cent interview. The Pac fans get their first "good" news in over a year and NSB reverts to this .
                      Naah, I think it's more of redemption for Pac and the truth has been surfacing time in time again. It's just too obvious who just can't man-up and fight. It's the end of the long list of Floyd lies. It's more like the boy who cried wolf. Too much speculations who is at fault but these trail of lies from Floyd just screams puussay. Avoiding the biggest fight of Floyd just screams gay lol..

Boxing fans knows now and can clearly say who is avoiding the mega-fight. These trail of evidences just keeps on coming and boxing fans know who ain't fighting and who keeps on fighting. a fighter who fights 2-3 times a year can't be a scared fighter, but a fighter who lost his best friend, fights rarely and who has loyal fans who have now realized that even if they think he will win vs Pac now has realized he really is a chicken who doesn't want to risk a fight with a live dog. Legacy will be good for Pac, but for Floyd he will be marked as the only fighter that could but didn't. This is a mans sport, and Floyd ain't acting like one lol.. That in itself is pathetic.

Comment

Working...
                      X