Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

if Khan turned down the opportunity Maidana did...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• if Khan turned down the opportunity Maidana did...

if Khan had turned down the offer Maidana had, people would be ****ting on him all over this forum. Why not on Marcos?

People are ****ting on Maidana but the news hasn't been made official yet.

Maidana has had a full training camp behind him, now he's got a chance for a WBC title, he's WBA champion, which kind of makes it a unficiation bout, so the fight would be huge, he could get more fans by being on the biggest PPV this year against a guy who he already beat.

Now Con can say no to a fight like this, because he hasn't trained since the Judy fight, which will make it hard for him to make weight in 8 days time.

Comment

i would salute khan for not going the easy route and fighting a shot morales.

Comment

Ive already seen the usual mugs giving Maidana a pass for it.

Apparently fighting a can in Argentina is more pressing than fighting for the WBC title.

Comment

Originally posted by Harry Balls View Post
          i would salute khan for not going the easy route and fighting a shot morales.
          but you know he wants morales to win so he can fight for that belt and add another name to his resume.

Comment

Originally posted by McFearless View Post
            but you know he wants morales to win so he can fight for that belt and add another name to his resume.
            Morales doesnt want to fight Khan.

Comment

Originally posted by Born2Live View Post
              People are ****ting on Maidana but the news hasn't been made official yet.

Maidana has had a full training camp behind him, now he's got a chance for a WBC title, he's WBA champion, which kind of makes it a unficiation bout, so the fight would be huge, he could get more fans by being on the biggest PPV this year against a guy who he already beat.

Now Con can say no to a fight like this, because he hasn't trained since the Judy fight, which will make it hard for him to make weight in 8 days time.
              how is that possible to be a unification, we all know maidana's verison of the WBA title is not the real WBA title(khan is the real champion being the "SUPER" unified champ) does that mean that if he wins he has to vacate his wba title? Or will there be 2 damn WBA super world champions, damn I'd love to see how the pathetic WBA handles that one

Comment

Maidana don't want to end up having to fight Bradley.

I guess he plans to hang at 140.

Comment

Working...
                X