Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Max Kellerman thinks about Jose Bautista, and how it relates to Pacquiao...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Non of yoz brought up the fact bautista has played winter ball on dr for the last few years,that means hes been playing all year round and pitchers in DR are young and throw up to 98-99 heaters! While pitchers here dont throw as hard pluss ball parks in DR are bigger.Estadio Quisqueya home of Los Tigres De licey santo domingo is 410 center feild.a player that plays all year round is consistent and over time develops a better swing and better timing on pitches.

Comment

Originally posted by boxing2106 View Post
      Non of yoz brought up the fact bautista has played winter ball on dr for the last few years,that means hes been playing all year round and pitchers in DR are young and throw up to 98-99 heaters! While pitchers here dont throw as hard pluss ball parks in DR are bigger.Estadio Quisqueya home of Los Tigres De licey santo domingo is 410 center feild.a player that plays all year round is consistent and over time develops a better swing and better timing on pitches.
      yahhh winter league. thats where bartolo colon went after he couldnt win ish in the majors anymore and he came back throwing 95mph again rite?? lol. im a huge yankees fan but i kno for a fact theres more to it than that with colon. i really like bautista but i have reason to doubt him as well.

Comment

Originally posted by BesWorldChamp View Post
        I try to listen to Max Kellerman's radio show when I can, as he is one of my favorite boxing guys along with Iole, Fischer, Rosenthal, and Rafael. I noticed some suspicions he has had for Jose Bautista. I haven't followed baseball in years, but apparently this guy has come out of nowhere to put up incredible numbers. What does Max think of this? Read for yourself on his twitter:

http://twitter.com/#!/Max_Kellerman

I, myself, think that someone is innocent until proven guilty. Max's comments do not suggest that he does the same. In other words, it seems as if Max feels that he has reasonable suspicion to think that Bautista is on PEDs. Now, I would think that it is reasonable to assume that the same can translate into boxing.

There is some assuming here, but I think it is reasonable to assume that Max has questions about Pacquiao's recent success. I don't, but I'm just pointing out what a credible boxing guy may think.
        Assuming something makes an "A$$" out of "U" n "ME.... ever heard that expression?

Comment

Working...
        X