No announcement yet.

Don't prizefight in South Florida unless your the favorite

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Don't prizefight in South Florida unless your the favorite

I got free tickets to a boxing event tonight at the Seminole Hard Rock. I went and the comain event was this guy out of detroit vs. a guy from Lithuania. The Lithuanian guy dominated the fight, the detroit guy kept faking lowblows to get a rest and the ref even took a point away for it. I didnt see any low blows, but even with the point deduction there is no way in hell the American won that fight. He was manhandled, beat down to his knees and spent the entire fight hanging onto the Lithuanians shoulders to keep himself from going down again. Judges gave the fight to the American and the entire crowd booed. I scored it 93-97, judges had it 94-94, 95-93, 95-93. A disgrace.

I also went to a Belatore MMA event and they had a Japanese woman who was apparently one of the best p4p vs a cuban woman. Japanese lady beat her face in and lost a decision. Next event was a Cuban guy vs a eastern Euro, cuban won the first round strong but the next 4 he was hanging on for dear life.

Ive seen some ****ed up robberies at the Hard Rock.

But hey, Kimbo was her tonight!

Originally posted by Hous View Post
    I got free tickets to a boxing event tonight at the Seminole Hard Rock. I went and the comain event was this guy out of detroit vs. a guy from Lithuania. The Lithuanian guy dominated the fight, the detroit guy kept faking lowblows to get a rest and the ref even took a point away for it. I didnt see any low blows, but even with the point deduction there is no way in hell the American won that fight. He was manhandled, beat down to his knees and spent the entire fight hanging onto the Lithuanians shoulders to keep himself from going down again. Judges gave the fight to the American and the entire crowd booed. I scored it 93-97, judges had it 94-94, 95-93, 95-93. A disgrace.

I also went to a Belatore MMA event and they had a Japanese woman who was apparently one of the best p4p vs a cuban woman. Japanese lady beat her face in and lost a decision. Next event was a Cuban guy vs a eastern Euro, cuban won the first round strong but the next 4 he was hanging on for dear life.

Ive seen some ****ed up robberies at the Hard Rock.

But hey, Kimbo was her tonight!
    Guy who won was Domonique “3D” Dolton he fought Donatas Bondoravas. Fight wasnt close IMHO and apparently everyone else expect the judges agreed.

Comment

That's how they keep undefeated guys, ..... undefeated guys!

I would have liked to have seen the Richard Hall-O'Neil Bell bout, did you get to see it?

Comment

Originally posted by tyger View Post
        That's how they keep undefeated guys, ..... undefeated guys!

I would have liked to have seen the Richard Hall-O'Neil Bell bout, did you get to see it?
        Yeah, Im pretty sure it was one of the first fights, strange because they are the biggest names on the card. I came in right as the judge stopped the fight.

Comment

Working...
        X