Collapse
No announcement yet.

How did you score Lomachenko vs Salido?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How did you score Lomachenko vs Salido?

The Salido cloud won't go away and is constantly being brought up, I thought it was close but gave an edge to Loma.

How did you guys score this fight?
    Salido
    59.62%
    Loma
    38.46%
    Draw
    1.92%

I would take 2 points from Salido for low blows but since it didn't happen I would say Salido. Voted for Loma because of my personal bias towards what happened.

Comment

i had loma by a round but it could have gone either way.

Comment

it was for sure a close fight. loma did not get his ass whooped like some delusional clowns on here think. they could have given the decision to loma and no one would have cried foul. lomachenko did as well as anybody could given that it was only his second pro fight and dealing with a crooked dirty fighter none of loma's amateur experience could help him with what he had to deal with that night. salido had to come in overweight and cheat with low blows to win. credit to lomachenko lots of fighters are never the same after losing their 0. lomachenko came right back to win a title by schooling a good fighter in russell jr. the salido loss made him better if anything

Comment

I've been saying loma won this fight 8 rounds to 4, you just can't score blatant low blows, and it's a crime the ref didn't take 1 point off when there is nearly 50 low blows in the fight.

Comment

Salido outworked him then Loma came back strong.

I had SaliGOAT winning.

Comment

Originally posted by A.K View Post
              I've been saying loma won this fight 8 rounds to 4, you just can't score blatant low blows, and it's a crime the ref didn't take 1 point off when there is nearly 50 low blows in the fight.
              Yeah, that's my take. If we call the ball area as legal shots it was a 6-6 type slightly Loma 7-5 type fight but I can't give credit for those shots.

115-113 Loma but with a halfway competent ref 115-110. Probably should have lost at least 2, perhaps 3 points.

Comment

Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
                i had loma by a round but it could have gone either way.
                This right here. He took too long to get going.

Comment

If Salido had been properly penalized, no way he wins. If the ref had warned twice and taken a point away, I can only imagine how that many fouls if penalized would look on the scorecards. Maybe having a point taken would have stopped Salido from continually low blowing.

Comment

Originally posted by richardt View Post
                    If Salido had been properly penalized, no way he wins. If the ref had warned twice and taken a point away, I can only imagine how that many fouls if penalized would look on the scorecards. Maybe having a point taken would have stopped Salido from continually low blowing.
                    he would have been disqualified straight up. cole is a ****** and by far the worst referee in the business. his daddy is the only reason he was even allowed to become a ref in the first place.

Comment

Working...
                    X