Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Shane Mosley: I'm Semi-Retired - But For Right Opponent I'll Fight!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by b morph View Post
    PBC main event. Garcia vs Mosley.

It'll have to be mid 2018 though. Garcias fighting next month and he needs to be well rested for this super bout.
    aha you joke but could it really be ruled out? theres no depths pbc wont plunge to

Comment

Lol I am surprised Garcia didn't reach out to Mosley for a fight. Really though Shane should just retire no need to stick around far past his prime and has accomplished plenty.

Comment

Mosley vs. Margarito II - make it happen!

Comment

Originally posted by OctoberRed View Post
          Mosley vs. Margarito II - make it happen!
          Pointless, yet fun.

Comment

Shane, you have had a great HOF career! In boxing you are old, but in real life you are young and can do a thousand other things. Let it go before you take one shot too many and you won't be able to count to 10 or remember one day from the next.

Comment

Originally posted by deathofaclown View Post
              Danny Garcia will give you a shot.

Lmao

You beat me to it.

Comment

Margs was not even close, unless margs lands a hellecious shot, he was so far behind Sugar, i dont see it changing...

Comment

Get that 50th win and have a farewell fight. Record looks weird for one of the greatest. Should have retired after the Mayweather fight. Everything from then on was sad.

Comment

translation: I've been advised by Dr's not to fight again due to my badly slurred speech but im desperate for money so i will fight regardless

Comment

Originally posted by deathofaclown View Post
                      Danny Garcia will give you a shot.
                      lmao in a heart beat

Comment

Working...
                      X