No announcement yet.

My theory to what happens after death

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My theory to what happens after death

After years of trying to grasp this I've come to the realization no one will ever know what happens once we die, because there is no such thing as knowing what happens after death since we no longer exist. When people say "I wonder what happens after death", there is no such thing as me, you or anyone else anymore. Our brains completely shut down and we become brain dead when we die, so there is no way possible to understand what happens after death since the brain is no longer functioning. We lose all knowledge and the ability to observe, see, hear, smell and learn. The same exact way before we were born.

So the phrase "we will all know the answer to death when we die" isn't entirely true. I think the most we can do is try to understand it.

Now with that being said, I feel that reincarnation is the only logical answer and this is the reason..........

This universe is billions of years old. What are the mathematical odds that you are alive RIGHT NOW at this very moment instead of being "dead" (as in no reincarnation) millennia ago?

The odds are astronomical.

There are also a lot of kids that say they can remember their previous life and go in to great detail. They even have quite a few websites dedicated to cases just like this for children that can remember their previous life. Are there some that are lying just because their parents set them up to lie and get a book deal? Of course, but out of the countless stories, they ALL can't be lying.

With all of that being said, there is definitely someone/something in between death and conceivement.......... God perhaps?
    Last edited by BigNuts; 03-10-2016, 12:40 PM.

Comment

I hear your nuts get smaller

Comment

Why people fear death doe?

Comment

Originally posted by boxingfan91 View Post
          Why people fear death doe?

Because they do not fully take the time to grasp it from a sensible standpoint. A lot of people have grown up believing in a specific religion because their parents and grandparents believe in it, so they are afraid of questioning what they were brought up to believe in their entire lives.

I grew up in a family with a strong belief in a specific religion and it was taboo/looked down upon to talk about any other religion or theory to what happens after death.

For christians, people are scared to die because they believe they are going to hell where there is a creature with red pantyhoes and horns with a pitchfork that will stick you for all eternity if you are bad and they are simply afraid of dying with a guilty conscious.

Same way for most people that believe in a place of paradise for being good. They are not nearly as scared as people that believe they are going to hell

Comment

Hopefully you just get reincarnated as an animal or something. I wonder if you'd have any say in what animal or creature you're reincarnated as.

Comment

You either spend eternity with Christ or seperated from him

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
                You either spend eternity with Christ or seperated from him
                Sounds like a right control freak.

Comment

I would like to know more about brain chemistry and self perception.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
                    Sounds like a right control freak.
                    Sounds like someone who is just.

So if you had a kid and your kid wouldn't listen to you or want anything to do with you at all, even going so far as to curse you or pretend you didn't exist, you would still be like "yeah man we're cool, come hang out with me although you will still act that way?"

nobody would

Comment

Working...
                    X