Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Flaws do you see in Mayweather's game??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

His age is the only flaw i have seen.

Comment

His legs are gone is laughable he moves around the ring with such ease - maidana landed punches maybe just maybe bc he is a good fighter and somehow he watched enough tape and picked up on tendecies lol - if u feint when floyd punches u have a good chance of landing the jab see cotto fight and maidana just punches from awkward ranges and positions - canelo and guerrero were made too look like amateur but cotto and maidana did better

Comment

Originally posted by Uklad View Post
        On a technical point of view what flaws do you see in Mayweather?

He looked almost flawless against Guerrero, Canelo, but against Chino he looked like a different fight, he looked slow and his offense wasn't the same, was getting caught over the ropes etc.

what do you think? what flaws do you see in him?
        He looked the same to me, only difference was Chino's fighting style. Just look at the last round where he ran, his legs are there, people just dont want to believe that Chino was able to stay on top of him and cut off the ring.

Comment

Age and lack of size for 147.

Comment

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
            The same flaws I've been seeing for 15 years boy:

He hates aggressive, pressure fighters who throw lots of punches and have good hand speed and footwork (don't count Maidana, the first fight was a fluke). Castillo almost did him in, Judah, for about 4 or 5 rounds managed to out speed and at times, out box Floyd, Hatton put serious pressure on him early but tired and then May's game picked up plus the ref was...well

Oscar, almost at the end of the line just barely lost. You see, there's a pattern. It's no coincidence he wouldn't fight a prime Marg or Cotto or Pacquiao.
            If you feel the Oscar fight was close than you awarded him rounds for throwing punches and Missing.

Comment

Originally posted by Uklad View Post
              On a technical point of view what flaws do you see in Mayweather?

He looked almost flawless against Guerrero, Canelo, but against Chino he looked like a different fight, he looked slow and his offense wasn't the same, was getting caught over the ropes etc.

what do you think? what flaws do you see in him?
              As a Floyd fan, I do see some flaws. Occasionally when he jabs, he slightly drops his right hand, leaving him open for a moment.

Also, not often but rarely, Floyd will back straight up against a pursuer. This could potentially be devastating.

Comment

The problem I see with Floyd lately has been his offense. His punch output is way too low now, the punches he's throwing aren't punches that are going to hurt anybody (pull counters, jabs to the body, etc) and he's starting to become too predictable. If you notice, Maidana countered Floyd's pull counter at the end of the 3rd round of the rematch with a right hand. That wasn't luck, he saw it coming. Floyd's gonna have to mix it up offensively and start throwing combinations. With his skill, speed and accuracy there's no reason for him to NOT throw 3-4 punch combinations. Other than that, I think he's ok. Defense is still sharp, movement is still there when he needs it. Dat OFFENSE doe...........

Comment

Working...
                X