Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which would be the best trainer for Gamboa?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jorge Rubio

Comment

Defo roach,
      Gamboa don't give a toss about defense, roach would increase his arsenal and power and he can use his footwork to get outta danger

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
        Too bad Pedro has abandon boxing, he is focusing mostly on MMA fighters now, he is Vitor Belfort;s main boxing coach.

Pedro said he enjoys training MMA fighters more because there is no ego and they are eager to learn.

Ah man that is a shame. Suppose you can't blame him with talented fighters like Solis who just won't dedicate themselves and fighters switching trainers every 2minutes.

Its another thing I really like him unlike 99.5% of trainers there is no ego he is strictly business.

Comment

I agree that Pedro Diaz or Ismael Salas would make him into a more responsible fighter. I still don't know why he left Ismael. IN ALL HONESTY I think k someone like Nacho Beristain can help Yuri. Nacho is a dedicated student of the game and talks to his pupils. He gets in their head. If he had one on one time with Yuri and all they did was study tapes of all smart fighters and discuss and really develop a bond I can see Yuri doing well. Especially since Nacho is a perfectionist BUT always looks out for his fighters. I think he needs time with Nacho. Nacho can teach him strategy/tactics and reinforce the mental part of the game. Yuri doesn't need any physical preparation. What he needs is mental/emotional support/building/rebuilding.....yadda yadda yadda

P.s. Anyone that's not spanish speaking should be off the table. Yuri needs someone he can develop a teacher student bond with while having lines of communication completely open and free. There's only so much that can be said with body language and some understood words and such especially with an interpreter needed. Kill all that noise. He needs spanish speakers in his corner
          Last edited by {Pito}; 06-29-2014, 08:08 AM.

Comment

Ismael salas

Comment

Gamboa's boxing ability is fine, it's his ego that needs improvement. At no point last night was there a sense of urgency from Gamboa. To be honest Naazim Richardson would probably be the only person on the list to earn his respect. He needs a trainer to get him focused and lose his giant ego.

Comment

Working...
              X