No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Floyd Mayweather-Robert Guerrero Lands on BoxNation

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
    Yea I know, am definitely not paying for boxingnation. All sports should be on SKYSPORTS that am paying for already, paying for boxingnation would make it impossible to see boxing on SKYSPORTS again.

Yes moron, am cheap like that..
    Haven forbid boxing fans are not willing to pay for sertaint fights, cause couse flo-mos, and *******s get ofended

Comment

Don't you people in England get to see these fights for free?? In America not only do we have to subscribe to Showtime and HBO, but then we have to order certain fights on PPV. So I don't know what the complaining is about?? I also heard y'all have a TV tax?? Is that true?? You have to pay for how much TV you watch??

Comment

Box nation is good as a boxing fan. It's like 2 years old but shows most big fight world wide, how can we not like it?

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

People make me laugh on here. Moan about Boxnation all the time and sing the praises of sky lol It's a £10 a month ffs. The amount of LIVE big fights you get is amazing for that price. Sure it isn't in HD but considering the yanks pay $50+ for each PPV I find what we pay dirt cheap. Boxnation have recently signed a deal with GBY so not only will we get the USA cards but also all the Amir Khan, Haroon Khan and Ogogo fights as well.

And that guy saying it should be on Sky. Sky's boxing coverage has been terrible for years. Haye put the nail in the coffin for big boxing on sky with his joke fights with Audley and Wlad. Add to this any big british fight (Froch vs Kessler) is put on PPV so an extra £15

Comment

Originally posted by No1 View Post
            People make me laugh on here. Moan about Boxnation all the time and sing the praises of sky lol It's a £10 a month ffs. The amount of LIVE big fights you get is amazing for that price. Sure it isn't in HD but considering the yanks pay $50+ for each PPV I find what we pay dirt cheap. Boxnation have recently signed a deal with GBY so not only will we get the USA cards but also all the Amir Khan, Haroon Khan and Ogogo fights as well.

And that guy saying it should be on Sky. Sky's boxing coverage has been terrible for years. Haye put the nail in the coffin for big boxing on sky with his joke fights with Audley and Wlad. Add to this any big british fight (Froch vs Kessler) is put on PPV so an extra £15
            Yeah, it's true.

On Boxnation, we get more fights than ever before, probably.

Take this Bradley fight tonight for example, we wouldn't be seeing that if not for Boxnation. Sky haven't shown many fights for quite a while now.

The only thing that annoys me is when I pay for Sky Sports, and Boxnation, then Primetime make you pay an extra £15 for a fight in ****ty quality.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
              I can't stand Ian Darke

Although he is much better than Glen McCrory, Jim Watt and especially John Rawling.

Most of the UK Commentators are awful IMO.

Barry Jones is so so terrible Boxnation have Barry Jones and John Rawling. Does it get worse than that?
              Totally agree about John Rawling hes a rubbish commentator wether its boxing or darts on itv4

Paul Smith and Enzo Mac are decent when they are on

for me the commentator team should be buncey and Smith

Comment

Working...
              X