Collapse
No announcement yet.

Manny made me a fan last night

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

he engaged Marquez after they traded knockdowns and he ended up getting knocked out when he was launching his last attack., that's going out on your shield.

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
      he engaged Marquez after they traded knockdowns and he ended up getting knocked out when he was launching his last attack., that's going out on your shield.
      He wasn't in trouble though, in fact he looked like he had control of the fight and was hurting Marquez, then he got caught with the perfect punch, that's not going out on your shield. Marquez appeared to be going out on his shield and won.

Comment

Classic fighter. still can't get the fight out of my head.

He's fought many of my favorite fighters and there have been plenty of times when I couldn't outright root for him even tho I loved how he fought. Even though I was rooting against him those times, I could always trust that he would fulfill his end of the bargain and go to war with those willing and whatever happens, happens.

Comment

Originally posted by LA_2_Vegas View Post
          Classic fighter. still can't get the fight out of my head.

He's fought many of my favorite fighters and there have been plenty of times when I couldn't outright root for him even tho I loved how he fought. Even though I was rooting against him those times, I could always trust that he would fulfill his end of the bargain and go to war with those willing and whatever happens, happens.
          Damn well put

Comment

I'm a Mayweather fan but I totally agree with the sentiments of the this thread. Reminds of the type 'What you see is what you get' he goes all out 110% full hog in his fights, and his last one was no exception to this.

Comment

The only time I've had my complaints with Pacquiao was against Morales complaining about the wrong gloves. Overall he's a classy guy.

Comment

I've watched the fight numerous times and yes pac was doing well, but so was marquez. did pac get the best of marquez in the 5th round? hell yes

was marquez getting into rythm in the 6th? hell yes.

also as far as the LUCKY PUNCH goes. go back to the fight and after marquez was dropped, I'm at work so can't tell the time exactly put go over to 1:35 of the fifth round (after marquez was dropped) and what do you see? THAT SAME COUNTER PUNCH. jim even goes nuts about it.

only that time it seemed pac didn't go straight into it. also the ref got alittle in the way of the camera but you can clearly see the same exact PUNCH.

so was it LUCKY? no dude it wasn't lol

Comment

Was a fan before the KO, but yeah he was really classy in defeat. Same goes for JMM, didn't gloat and showed respect. Love em both.

Comment

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
                    My friend who is a hardcore pacquiao fan looked like someone had just died when i mentioned the fight he was like i dont want to fcking talk about it.
                    Ill give it to his fan base they are hardcore.

I was like your friend too, it felt like someone close to me died or something..

Comment

Originally posted by check_hooks View Post
                      if you look at both faces during the post fight interview you can tell that pac was winning the fight. And the compubox numbers weren't even close

pac just couldn't beat the 10 count. If he did he would've continued to kicked marquez's ass
                      he couldnt even hear the count man give up!

Comment

Working...
                      X