Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 12-11-2011, 02:34 PM #1
Banned

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
turbotime has a reputation beyond reputeturbotime has a reputation beyond reputeturbotime has a reputation beyond reputeturbotime has a reputation beyond reputeturbotime has a reputation beyond reputeturbotime has a reputation beyond reputeturbotime has a reputation beyond reputeturbotime has a reputation beyond reputeturbotime has a reputation beyond reputeturbotime has a reputation beyond reputeturbotime has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 127,336,332.14
ownage of a pactard - I'm so sorry respect you as a poster, keep it up champ! - Atreyu Khalil 
Default Comments: Khan's own fault for going to DC.

Really, business-wise, what was he thinking? How arrogant does he have to be?

The first fight should have been in Vegas. Dumb move going to the challenger's hometown, in a big fight, the first in 20 years, against a crazy crowd and incompetent ref. Props to Khan for manning up though. It's rare in boxing that such a young champion with a lot at stake would do that.
turbotime is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 12-11-2011, 02:41 PM #2
Prince Of Shiet

TheKza has a reputation beyond reputeTheKza has a reputation beyond reputeTheKza has a reputation beyond reputeTheKza has a reputation beyond reputeTheKza has a reputation beyond reputeTheKza has a reputation beyond reputeTheKza has a reputation beyond reputeTheKza has a reputation beyond reputeTheKza has a reputation beyond reputeTheKza has a reputation beyond reputeTheKza has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 7,225,941,006,751,270.00
Total Points: 7,225,941,006,774,680.00
A gift for ya.. - !! AI-Holmes!! No Message - Repeddled Always caring for me :p - P.K BURRRRRRRRRRRRRR! - led's baby mama Thanks again! - eddie_monster 
Medal for TheKza.. - -KULT- Safe ;) - rorymac nice betting with you bro. cheers - chiguy91 Thanks for the bet !!! - BERNIE'S CORNER 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - MANIAC310 AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - MANIAC310 

Quote:
Originally Posted by turbotime View Post
Really, business-wise, what was he thinking? How arrogant does he have to be?

The first fight should have been in Vegas. Dumb move going to the challenger's hometown, in a big fight, the first in 20 years, against a crazy crowd and incompetent ref. Props to Khan for manning up though. It's rare in boxing that such a young champion with a lot at stake would do that.
He's too ballsy for his own good. The biggest problem though was the ref choice, the judges scoring seemed ok.
TheKza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2011, 02:48 PM #3
Banned

turbotime has a reputation beyond reputeturbotime has a reputation beyond reputeturbotime has a reputation beyond reputeturbotime has a reputation beyond reputeturbotime has a reputation beyond reputeturbotime has a reputation beyond reputeturbotime has a reputation beyond reputeturbotime has a reputation beyond reputeturbotime has a reputation beyond reputeturbotime has a reputation beyond reputeturbotime has a reputation beyond repute
ownage of a pactard - I'm so sorry respect you as a poster, keep it up champ! - Atreyu Khalil 

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheKza View Post
He's too ballsy for his own good. The biggest problem though was the ref choice, the judges scoring seemed ok.
True, that ref was awful. I was shaking my head with Khan and all his "I'm bringing boxing back to DC"

LMAO, apparently he forgot he was fighting the hometown guy?
Old 12-11-2011, 02:53 PM #4
LayinTrapsSplittinSkulls

Quoted: 142 Post(s)
BattleAxePurist has a reputation beyond reputeBattleAxePurist has a reputation beyond reputeBattleAxePurist has a reputation beyond reputeBattleAxePurist has a reputation beyond reputeBattleAxePurist has a reputation beyond reputeBattleAxePurist has a reputation beyond reputeBattleAxePurist has a reputation beyond reputeBattleAxePurist has a reputation beyond reputeBattleAxePurist has a reputation beyond reputeBattleAxePurist has a reputation beyond reputeBattleAxePurist has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 1,030,059,806.05
it's payday - mathed ole ole ole ole chino chino - punchr 

Khan should get some praise for challenging a fighter on his home turf shows something too not always have the comfort of your surroundings.
The biggest mistake was the ref choice why would they allow such an unknown incompetant on HBO in a world title fight between 2 belt organizations that was the best ref they could get??
BattleAxePurist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2011, 02:56 PM #5
Burning Fire!

Leohappy has a reputation beyond reputeLeohappy has a reputation beyond reputeLeohappy has a reputation beyond reputeLeohappy has a reputation beyond reputeLeohappy has a reputation beyond reputeLeohappy has a reputation beyond reputeLeohappy has a reputation beyond reputeLeohappy has a reputation beyond reputeLeohappy has a reputation beyond reputeLeohappy has a reputation beyond reputeLeohappy has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 31,036,362,462.70
Total Points: 31,036,426,000.33
War Zavec! - Freedom. Zavec was the REAL Winner, Berto is just a BUM who Headbutts and Gasses after 4 - Medved No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest 
Happy 2k posts! :) - *Boss Lady* Happy New Year - Freedom. 

how is this khan's fault? it's customary in boxing that a fight between an american, and a non american is staged in the US. there's more money, better TV infrastructure, more exposure. just a bigger market. even klitschkos fight in the US if there is an opportunity.
so i see nothing wrong with khan's decision to fight in the DC. he simply lost and that's it. we can discuss the details but he just didn't do enough and has much to work on in the next months. he can forget mayweather without significant improvements in his boxing style.
Leohappy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2011, 02:58 PM #6
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by RyunosukeRonin View Post
Khan should get some praise for challenging a fighter on his home turf shows something too not always have the comfort of your surroundings.
The biggest mistake was the ref choice why would they allow such an unknown incompetant on HBO in a world title fight between 2 belt organizations that was the best ref they could get??
Oh yeah, the ref choice also boggled my mind that much more. I had honestly never heard of him before ever, and I've been watching boxing for 15+ years.
Old 12-11-2011, 02:59 PM #7
Banned

mushahadeen has a reputation beyond reputemushahadeen has a reputation beyond reputemushahadeen has a reputation beyond reputemushahadeen has a reputation beyond reputemushahadeen has a reputation beyond reputemushahadeen has a reputation beyond reputemushahadeen has a reputation beyond reputemushahadeen has a reputation beyond reputemushahadeen has a reputation beyond reputemushahadeen has a reputation beyond reputemushahadeen has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 4,814,554.64
sit on that you cunt - project xxx1 I know you need it - kyshenko team Add this to your collection - led you deserve a kick for being so stupid - Freedom. stop being racist - Freedom. 
you can pretend it's Floyd - Freedom. You'll need it for Chavez Jr - vacon04 ownage of a pactard - I'm so sorry love your style of posting, keep it up - Primera Pretend its Chavez Jr and sit on it. - Sir. Afiln 
No Message - whoseyourdaddy p4p best chavez jr fan - Perro For the 15th to dry your tears - dan_cov For Chavez Jr when you visit him in hospital - dan_cov 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - mathed Gay and Lesbian Pride - kyshenko team Gay and Lesbian Pride - MANIAC310 Gay and Lesbian Pride - Freedom. 

Lamont Peterson made adjustments despite his crappy corner.

Amir Khan and Roach didn't adjust worth a sh1t.
mushahadeen is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
comments:, fault, khan's

User Tag List